Maruti Celerio X Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Maruti Celerio X
- All (67)
- Mileage (15)
- Performance (5)
- Looks (18)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (7)
- Power (9)
Build quality -3* Performance -4* Service -5* Comfortable -2* High-way Drive - 3* Mileage -4* Security -1* I purchased Top model ZXI, and there is no security function. and I don't think this car is good, even compare with Tiago and Santro, this car is nill, I am so much disappointed to purchase this..
- 8 Likes
- 1 Comment
Really, Am an owner of Celerio X and I loved everything in it just one thing which is really not good is its outer body quality you know if a small dump in a car it will be like a big accident its outer body is really so soft. Rather than built quality, all things are perfect comfort, riding quality, engine performance etc all good. One request to ...
- 13 Likes
- Write Comment
I have driven 8000 km to date. It has all you can get out of vehicle power, balance while driving, comfort, reasonable maintenance. I own the petrol VXI (o) version which provides 2 airbags and makes you feel secure. I am getting a mileage of 20kmpl on highways after having completed 1st service. But the interior is very hard to maintain.
The car is too much good and the automatic gear system is too much loving, and the car is very comfortable and mileage is above 20 and pickup is also and the Ac is very good and powerful and in that automatic version one hand and one leg is free because there is no clutch and not again changing the gears it's automatically changed and in budget als...
I've had good experience with this car This is the best I have never seen below 6 lacks like the good colours are available. I have bought orange and good mileage. So easy to drive this car, Comfortable seat, Ac is there and it's is good for long travel, Air bags are also available.
Overall, it is a cool buy. Looks wise the car is awesome. Plenty of space. 3 adults can seat comfortably. Even I drove with 4 adults at back for 12km, where I didn't feel any power lag. Nice steering control. Smooth handling. Now talking about cons, the build quality is not up to the mark. Damage is a bit higher than impact. And the second con is i...
- 0 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio X
- Celerio X VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,90,100*EMI: Rs. 10,52521.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.4,96,000*EMI: Rs. 10,63821.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,14,700*EMI: Rs. 11,02421.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,33,100*EMI: Rs. 11,40221.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,39,000*EMI: Rs. 11,51621.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,300*EMI: Rs. 11,86721.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,57,700*EMI: Rs. 11,90121.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,67,300*EMI: Rs. 12,09921.63 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Celerio X :- Consumer offer up t...
Trending Maruti Cars