Jeep Compass Road Test Review
Jeep’s bestseller gets a new top-end variant that brings serious off-roading credentials to the table. Is that reason enough to bring it home?
The Harrier’s pricing makes us wonder if it’s a better bet compared to the Creta; its capabilities begs the question if the Compass deserves a premium
The diesel 4x4 Jeep Compass exceeded our expectations. We now spend a few days with the more city-focused Compass, the petrol 4x2, to find out if it checks all the right boxes
With a tempting starting price of Rs 15.16 lakh, are you getting a true Jeep experience or has the DNA been diluted?
We drive Jeep India's entry-level SUV offering, the Compass, in Goa ahead of its launch and it looks to be a potential game changer in the segment. Here's why
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 479 reviews
- Toyota Fortuner Petrol Reviewbased on 1048 reviews
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector: Petrol-auto Comparison Reviewbased on 1943 reviews
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2223 reviews
- MG Hector: First Drive Review: Petrol & Dieselbased on 1081 reviews