BMW 5 Series Road Test Review
The big 5 Series gets a small 2.0-litre motor. What's it like?
One of BMW?s recent introductions to the Indian market has created quite a stir, not just simply due to it looks but also due to the performance that it provides on road. Is the 530d the ideal city slicker is something that we are just about to find out in our outing in this premium saloon.
Right since its launch in 1972, the 5 Series from BMW has always been one of the popular saloons around the world. The BMW 5 Series has been known for its stylish design and driving abilities. For your information the initial 5 Series was designed by a well known car designer Marcello Gandini. The i
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- BMW 650i Convertiblebased on 10 reviews
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine First Drive Reviewbased on 41 reviews
- Jaguar XF 2.0 T Expert Reviewbased on 22 reviews
- 2019 Audi A6 Reviewbased on 14 reviews
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: First Drive Reviewbased on 5 reviews
Trending BMW Cars