BMW 5 Series Road Test Review
The big 5 Series gets a small 2.0-litre motor. What's it like?
One of BMW?s recent introductions to the Indian market has created quite a stir, not just simply due to it looks but also due to the performance that it provides on road. Is the 530d the ideal city slicker is something that we are just about to find out in our outing in this premium saloon.
Right since its launch in 1972, the 5 Series from BMW has always been one of the popular saloons around the world. The BMW 5 Series has been known for its stylish design and driving abilities. For your information the initial 5 Series was designed by a well known car designer Marcello Gandini. The i
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine First Drive Reviewbased on 40 reviews
- Jaguar XF 2.0 T Expert Reviewbased on 21 reviews
- Volvo S90: First Drive Reviewbased on 8 reviews
- Audi A6 vs Mercedes-Benz E 220d: Comparison Reviewbased on 49 reviews
- 2019 Audi A6 Reviewbased on 13 reviews
Trending BMW Cars