Premier Rio the cheapest SUV available!!!

• Appearance

Pros : Fuel efficient, affordable price.

Cons : Not yet found.

Look and Style Last Sunday, took the test drive of new Premier Rio SUV. I was so much impressed by the design and handling of this compact SUV that I have booked it. There is a waiting period of seven days. The petrol variant of Premier Rio has the similar features as of its diesel variant. Comfort The interior of new Premier Rio petrol is impressive and flexible that offer enough head and leg space. The headroom and leg-room gives a comfortable riding experience. The Premier Rio have well proportionate fabric upholstery seat and center console which looks sober and elegant. Pickup Premier Rio accelerates to 100 km/h from nil in a short time span. The new Rio Petrol has a potential to reach top speed of 147 km/h. Mileage I hope the Premier Motors will keep their words. As per ARAI the new Rio petrol has a fuel economy of 16 kmpl which made it the most fuel efficient SUV in the segment. Best Features Although the new Premier Rio has been launched in petrol variant but I am very much impressed by the fuel efficiency of the SUV. It is one of the most fuel efficient SUV in the segment. Along with the mileage, the SUV has comfortable and spacious interiors. The most eye catching feature of Premier Rio petrol SUV is its price, I think its quite difficult to get a SUV at such low cost. Needs to improve Its too early to figure out the areas of improvement in Premier Rio SUV. Overall Experience Call this a bad timing, Premier Rio has launched on the day when there is a hike in petrol price. I am very skeptical that petrol price should not increase any more since I have booked the SUV. Leaving behind the petrol price, the overall performance and handling of the SUV is brilliant and I suggest that one should go for it. In my opinion it is a nice SUV at an affordable price.

Comments Premier Rio 2009 2011
  • omkar |21 Sep,2011 06:11:51 PM

Do u have diesel premier rio,i want the road price nd the mielage.

• Siva |23 Sep,2011 12:19:42 PM

Read more about this SUV in team bhp. It is a worst SUV with poor built quality.

• Wg cdr Adit kukreti |23 Sep,2011 01:01:44 PM

Ha ha is that a review? Does he even talk about abs ebd traction control, bhp torque tech specs etc.. What's the price plastics etc.... give us something when u give a review...

• balan |23 Sep,2011 02:28:56 PM

• Chetan |23 Sep,2011 03:17:21 PM

Where I can see and test drive this SUV in Ahmedabad?

• JG.Dhanam |23 Sep,2011 03:27:33 PM

u r return in the top this is valu for money . over all satisfactoin only two star............ what is the reactoin........?

• Avinash Raj |26 Sep,2011 06:36:43 PM

Do u have any diesel version, thn let me know the average and price???

• vijay Nair |26 Oct,2011 08:14:21 PM

Is it available in trivandrum. I am interested to buy this Rio

• Rajendra |12 Nov,2011 02:39:50 PM

pl let me know About RIO diesel MODEL ,Mile avrage,On road prise.

• Manivelu |09 Dec,2011 08:08:03 PM

we want test drive if possible at krishnagiri tommorrow.(10.12.11)

• Kaidjohar |13 Dec,2011 08:55:41 PM

Test Drive Required

• jyoti |22 Dec,2011 02:08:37 PM

Where I can see and test drive this SUV in Pune?

• CHIRAG GAJJAR |17 Feb,2012 11:13:15 PM

I am interested for the more technical details of the car. I am interested to have the test drive. whom to contact in Ahmedabad for the same.

• surendra |30 Mar,2012 11:50:43 AM

looks attractive.. .but only after test drive can be confirmed ...... waiting for test drive for RIO

• R S P Singh |14 May,2012 11:53:43 AM

can i have a test drive at delhi

• kuldeep |30 Nov,2012 08:34:35 PM

how many seats in this suv

Premier Rio 2009 2011 review scorecard