Rating of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Mitsubishi evolution X looks promising

A
Anurag Chandra
On: Jun 18, 2010 | 822 Views

I just came across the article on Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, while searching for upcoming cars in the year 2010. I am highly impressed with this car. I went through the picture gallery and let me first congratulate CarDekho people that the information they have is great. I felt that the mileage of the car is pretty low as these days we see extremely powerful engines delivering amazing mileage and this being a car from Mitsubishi should be able to deliver greater power and mileage. Rest, I am bowled over by the features both in terms of styling and safety that the car is going to offer. I have always admired Mitsubishi Lancer and this seems to be another feature in Mitsubishi's cap. I have read the entire review and seen the pictures, I still want to know if there is some latest announcement from the company regarding the launch date and exact variants offered. I own a Hyundai i20 presently and want to own a sedan. This car seems to offer all that I would want my sedan to have in terms of looks, features, safety, comfort and quality. I still wish to read on-road comments before bying the car as different issues are witnessed once the car actually moves on the roads. I however loved this car on reading the review and wish to seek more information. would be grateful if you people can provide me more information on any latest announcements. Thanks!!

Other Lancer Evolution X Reviews