Awesome milage in it's segment

By for Mahindra Verito 2012-08-02 01:32:23.0
  • Appearance

It looks not so bad but stylish, little bit of logan style but much refined. The upper roof rails and back spoiler give a stylish look..Satisfactory sedan looks bold and speedy approach. It really is a speedy car. I had never used a car before I buy it, but in my first approach I was attracted by it because of it's milage, price but style..   Comfort - comfortable suspension in long journey...good tyre radius & brakes..hence it is very much soothing...I've experinced even in Dzire or Manza..It is better than those in suspension..   Pickup- it's disel variant little bit of slow pickup, but I assume little bit of firster in petrol version.   Mileage--excellent milage in city & in Highway..after 1st service of disel variant it gives 16.5 km/liter in city and in highway it gives unbelievable 24 kmpl..It is tested truely, but one has to put the gear in right shift..   Best Features- It's milage in a sedan segment...   Needs to improve- various fields like- the side light & deeper stalk below the steering in opposite position than in other car...so when I am using my left hand, putting the gear at the same time I'cant use the deeper as it is also in left position of steering wheel...the rear defogger should be added in midlle versions as it is very much necessary in rain & can't be fitted from other sources...   Overall Experience--overall it is a very good ride for an economic person and its comfort, milage, speed, ground clearance is excellent in the entry level sadan segment.

• AMAR |04 Aug,2012 04:33:00 PM

NICE CHANGES IN VERITO BUT NOT SOME MORE CHANGES IN INTERIOR. BUT OVERALL VERY VERY VERY NICE CHANGES AND VERY AWESOME MILEAGE

• Kumar |05 Aug,2012 06:35:17 PM