Very good

By for Mahindra Scorpio 2016-11-08 13:43:26.0
  • Appearance

Ahindra Scorpio has seen plenty of facelift versions and this is the latest one. I have driven Scorpio at speed of average of 150kmph during the long trip covering span of 300km. It is really awesome experience in driving s Mahindra Scorpio. The latest version is given thorough uplift in terms of exterior styling and interior fit and finish also improved much. Unfortunately, most of advanced features are available in top end variant. If Mahindra had given better accessories in entry level variants, then it would have surely boosted up the sales figures of the new launch.Being an off road lover you wish to have a powerful car which not only sticks to both even and uneven road with best in class horse power to pull car on off road easily. After my research of week or i came across to know that Mahindra has launched new Avatar of Scorpio and the best part this new avatar meets all my needs in terms of both interior and exterior. This new scorpio is now also blessed with new safety features allows me to blind folded trust on safety features espeicially when I m on Off road which includes Airbags, Anti-lock Braking system (ABS), Immobilizer and lot more. According to me this is the best car for off road lovers.