Rating of Mahindra Scorpio

Mahindra ScorpioStrong SUV with Brand Trust and Reliability

H
Harish
On: Mar 21, 2018 | 76 Views

Purchased the car exactly two years back and I am sharing my story. Though I am not an expert in autos, I am very well in a position to convey my thoughts about my Scorpio. I have driven several cars before such as Jeep, Safari, and similar ones but experience with Scorpio was altogether a different one. Talking about the design first, the SUV is a solid built with aggressive front styling that poses excellent street presence. The 140hp mHawk engine is a jewel that provides you excellent drivability and performance as well as economical in terms of fuel consumption. The interiors of the car need special mentioning as this new generation model has been improved in terms of ergonomics, comfort, and convenience. You get touchscreen infotainment with USB, Bluetooth and navigation functionality, cruise control, automatic wipers, voice assist, park assist, tyre pressure monitoring and climate control, the features which you don’t see regularly in such typical India made SUVs. In terms of spacing, I would say, the legroom in the 2nd row is quite limited and the door lock/unlock switch is pretty cheap. Overall, Scorpio has the brand trust and it has an excellent resale value which is something that has been a driving force of this car for a long time. And the spirited performance it gives on road would make you forget all its negatives for sure.

Other Scorpio Reviews