The best SUV I've ever seen. Best suited for rural areas as compare to sedan machines because of its good ground clearance. I would always prefer to have scorpio.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Scorpio
Mahindra Scorpio User Reviews
- All (1279)
- Mileage (188)
- Performance (166)
- Looks (359)
- Comfort (374)
- Engine (211)
- Interior (123)
- Power (299)
- More ...
Undoubtedly it's a good machine, but there are technical glitches in BS6 variants. Need extra care and attention. Being a new technology, they don't educate and guide the...
Very powerful and attractive car. Giving a lot of joy while drive. Better performance on off-roading. Its feeling like seating in luxury car. There are no ac in 3rd row. ...
- View All Scorpio Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio
- Scorpio S3 PlusCurrently ViewingRs.12,31,702*EMI: Rs. 28,165Manual
- Scorpio S3 Plus 9 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.12,31,702*EMI: Rs. 28,165Manual
- Scorpio S5Currently ViewingRs.13,01,692*EMI: Rs. 29,740Manual
- Scorpio S7Currently ViewingRs.15,19,977*EMI: Rs. 34,631Manual
- Scorpio S9Currently ViewingRs.15,81,959*EMI: Rs. 36,028Manual
Trending Mahindra Cars
On Mahindra Scorpio :- Exchange Bonus up t...