Rating of Mahindra Scorpio 2002-2006

Mahindra Scorpio- A true performer!

A
Anurag Chandra
for VLX 4WD BSIII
On: Jul 13, 2010 | 3573 Views

I own a Mahindra Scorpio since the past two years and it has become one of the most integral part of our lives as the car has been a part of some of the most memorable moments in our life. The car has got a tough body from outside and has a very homely feel inside. It is absolutely sturdy in all sense of the terms. In terms of safety, the car has features like Anti-lock braking system, a fire retarding upholstery and an intelligent parking system that warns the driver of any obstacles while reversing. I have made a number of out station trips and the car performs absolutely brilliantly both in high traffic conditions and on highways. I should really mention here that the run on highways is absolutely superb both for the driver and for the passengers. The steering and gear-shift, two of the most important aspects for a driver are smooth as water and this is what makes the experience worthwhile. The company is very responsive to all my needs and requirements and this has made the servicing aspects simpler for me. I mean overall, there is nothing that is problematic about the car both in terms of performance and looks. If you are looking for a true performer, this is where your search would end.

Other Scorpio 2002-2006 Reviews