The zero-combustion model means fewer moving parts. That means fewer chances of parts failing and lower cost of maintenance.ahindra e-Verito is an electric version of Verito sedan that derives power from the latest drivetrain technology from Mahindra. It very comparable and good for feature generation.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra E Verito
Mahindra E Verito User Reviews
- All (10)
- Mileage (3)
- Performance (2)
- Looks (4)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (1)
- Interior (1)
- Power (2)
- More ...
Mahindra E2O, I purchased 3.5 years back. In the first 1 year good. But after one year started technical problems, like the middle of the road suddenly it stops...
- View All E Verito Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra E Verito
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.95 - 13.46 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...