Best Budget SUV
Best Budget SUV
I am using Bolero ZLX's new model for the last 3 years it is very good to drive in bumpy roads also with full power. The driver seat is very comfortable with seat adjustable so the legroom space is very good. Mahindra dealership is very polite to the customers and satisfies the customers. This vehicle gives the mileage of 17km/l without AC and 15km/l with AC. This vehicle is very comfortable for my family. The second row and 3rd-row seats are so spacious and its fabric seats give a comfortable feel. When we enter this car and start the engine it says WELCOME TO MAHINDRA BOLERO. It seems so reliable for me. I have no words for it. No maintenance cost. Bolero is an appealing car admiring of this competitive car world.
- 13 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Bolero Power Plus
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus User Reviews
- All (109)
- Mileage (26)
- Performance (13)
- Looks (20)
- Comfort (22)
- Engine (23)
- Interior (10)
- Power (46)
- More ...
Performance and mileage are good but safety and comfort not satisfied. Airconditioned not satisfactory. Style is moderate and needs to be upgraded. The rear suspension is...
- View All Bolero Power Plus Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.16 - 13.67 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 14, 2022