Rating of Honda City 2015-2017

Honda Should Be Honda, But Now A Step Down

v
vikram
On: Aug 14, 2016 | 311 Views

Honda, loved by most of the car lovers has come up in diesel variants is an appreciable one but at the same time it has compromised in its main & major individuality called "QUALITY". I have purchased all new Honda City-iDtec-SVMT variant by Aug22, 2016. Initially, it was good but as days passed it could face some quality issues in both interior & exterior of it. Let me point the issues that I have faced with my car-Honda City. In one year I drove my car for 34,000KMS.

Issues - Interior:

1. I could hear some noise near the audio system in the centre console which Honda people has agreed but couldn't address the issue. Still, the noise prolongs.

2. Same way, there is noise in the doors too.

3. Rear Seat is not suitable for a long journey.

4. Rear suspension is also not good. We could experience many jerks.

5. Bluetooth voice is very bad. The receiver end people can not hear us clearly.

6. Storage space is not sufficient.

Exterior:

1. Front bumper is very bad. I bet major city owners would have faced some problem with the front bumper of the car. There is no quality in it. Even it does not fix with the other side parts perfectly.

2. Same case with the rear bumper. I really wonder how Honda has compromised in these two important components.

3. Ground clearance could have been a little bit more.

Good Points:

1. Engine's performance is really awesome. I bet all the Honda city diesel variant users should have been very happy with its response during the driving and mainly over its economy.

2. Awesome mileage. Honda has really rocked in this part. I use to drive in NH more & at a speed of 100-120KMS. I am experiencing really superb mileage of 21-22 KMS on an average. Even within the city limit also the mileage is superb.

3. Driving feel of the car is really nice.

4. Honda has really worked over the space inside. The new city is really very spacious.

5. Boot capacity is also pretty good.

Service:

Coming to the service area, Honda has reduced the service bill but personally, I got disappointed in the 20,000KMS service. In this service, i had been requested by the service point to change my Brake Pad. I was really shocked because I'm not new to driving and I own other cars too. I have over one lakh KMS driving experience and most of my journeys were in NH. I have asked them to proceed further but raises a complaint in Honda customer care but no proper response. They were re-directing the issue back to the service point without answering properly. Later I have heard the same from few Honda city customers. Honda should need to address this issue.

Concentration:

1. Since Honda has compromised where they are unique from others "QUALITY", its time for it to address this issue else it will be tough to compete with other players.

2. Proper customer care response is highly needed.

Other City 2015-2017 Reviews

• A
    ARUN SINGH
    On: Jan 16, 2017 | 33 Views

Good looking, Excellent.

Its Good, Comfortable to INDIAN Roads. A Premium car should have superior craftsmanship to attract customers, ...Read More

• S
    Saksham Agrawal
    On: Dec 30, 2016 | 26 Views

WON A DRAG AGAINST MINI Clubman @BIC NOIDA

It was a dreamy day when I got my hand on one. It is the best car that anyone could buy in that segment and it i...Read More

• R
    Rajendra Kumar
    On: Jan 10, 2017 | 25 Views

A Dream Caar!!

A car name that can hold your thoughts and imagination, Honda City. This car, a dream caaar of countless and man...Read More

• C
    Charan Inampudi
    On: Nov 16, 2016 | 25 Views

Worthy to its price

Every country, every place on our planet has a legend associated with it. However, For Indian automotive industr...Read More

• A
    ANUJ JAIN
    On: Nov 12, 2016 | 23 Views

BEST CAR IN ITS SEGMENT

Successive generations of the Honda City have managed to capture the minds of buyers in India despite intense co...Read More

Honda City 2015-2017 Further Research