Ford Figo

for Petrol Titanium

Ford maintained it simple and sober personality and Figo also defines it very well that this is a car manufactured by FORD.superb car for the hatchback section.ample space there and also driving is too smooth.

By jiten bhaskar
On: Aug 16, 2010 | 2064 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

a
ashish
Aug 24, 2010 10:22:17 PM

hi everybody. from last three days i have been visiting talera ford nigdi to buy ford figo. i m in love with this car. i told the executive there, that i will b there on tuesday{as it was raksha bandhan}. as it was a gud day to book a car. i went there with my family to book a ford figo. i was very happy that i was booking ford figo. i went with executive to their godown to select a color. i then asked executive about the csd rates of the car,, to which he replied that u hav to talk to my manager regarding this issue. before this i had a talk regarding this from the dealer in ahemdabad.. he told me that they provide the vehicles for army personnel.(i.e. through csd). i then with my father went to manager regarding the same ,, and the attitude of the manager was on some another level.. and his face looked like (he is not interested). after seeing his attitude my father told me to get up from there. we left his room and all our HAPPY mood was turned down by the attitude of the manager.. and my father told me to buy another car and i still want to buy a FORD FIGO. and when i was leaving, the executive came to me and he apologised for the behaviour of the manager.

Ford Figo 2012-2015
    This car model has expired