Love @ first drive

By for Fiat Punto EVO 2015-11-30 12:55:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort, mileage, best customer dealing

Cons : Nothing

"Punto Ranagada"(Punto Tank) is the name given to my newly bought FIAT Punto EVO 1.3 multijet Emotion by my 3 years son and I can confidently say that he is 100% & absolutely correct. Built quality of the car, its grip and control on the road prove it to be so on the road.

In fact, this is my first car. Being a Ph.D. holder and having developed research aptitude, I searched for around four months before buying the car. The research was carried out through the net and through discussion with people/car owners/drivers and by meeting many showrooms and making comparisons.

Later I took test drives of almost all the cars in this segment (i20, i10 Grande, Swift, Dzire, Micra, Pulse, Jazz, Amaze, Etios Liva, Tata bolt). But to be true, it was love at the first drive with Punto and now feeling proud to select the same.

Actually, I am a new driver; learnt driving just 8 months back through a very good training school. But to prove FIAT's moto in adds "FIAT he unke liye, Car hai junun jinke liye" it has satisfied me in all the aspects; looks, comfort, controls, pleasure etc.

I have driven around 2000 km in just 15 days and felt really happy and excited every time I drove it.

Mileage: What is more surprising is the mileage; I have got around 21.5 kmpl on the road and around 17 in the city with AC and I am quite satisfied with it.

About service: Whenever I asked somebody about buying a FIAT car, I got many responses telling "The car is good, but there is a service problem". True to some extent. However, let me share my true experience here in Kolhapur. Aaron FIAT is the dealer here and they are doing really a wonderful job. They have started service center in a full fledged mode with all kinds of equipment and well-trained labors. After 1000 km, I went there for cleaning the car and they did it without any charge. Whenever I call them for any tiny query, I have got completely satisfied. What's more?

Finally, FIAT@India and Aaron FIAT@Kolhapur are marching towards a tremendous reputation and popularity in coming future and I wish all the success to them.

• ravindra |12 Jul,2016 11:04:49 AM

I like it. I am also booking punto as my first new car in kop showroom....! Pl call me for same 9923234040