Best Hatchback, Well Built

By for Fiat Punto EVO 2015-11-23 13:26:36.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, decent pickup, comfort

Cons : Customer service outside the major cities.

This is my first car. I don't know the driving while looking for a car. So, started researching with Zero knowledge on the cars. Talked through many friends and colleagues. After research got into more confusion which one to take. Finally put up a plan. Decided the budget and again started investigating which one will suit to me and will be the best value for the money. The one which I purchased is not in my list. I was keep on looking for different brands and not able to be satisfied, either because of the quality or the maintenance cost. When I was in confusion, one of my colleagues suggested Fiat Punto and his experience with Fiat brand, which motivated me to have a look.  I discussed with my wife and family about the same. We went to the show room and had look on Punto EVO. We are highly satisfied with the quality of the product. So we decided to book this car. After using this car for a month this is my feeling.

Look and Style: Looks and Style are okay not modern look from outside. However, the dashboard, seating and boot space etc are satisfactory.

Comfort: Honestly, I didn't have a test drive while booking as I am new to the driving. Once I got My Car, I started practicing with my little knowledge in the city in morning and night time. Started liking very much of driving and after 7 days, I went for long drive(around 800 km at one stretch) with my family. we really felt good with comfort and car stability.

Pickup: Initially drove in b/w 0- 100 km, after completing 2000 km, started feeling the smoothness in the engine and pickup is awesome.

Mileage: Recently tested mileage in the city, I got around 16 kmpl. Need to test on the highway (awaiting for the same).

Best Features: Best stability on the road and best build quality.

Overall Experience: It's quite amazing.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July