Technically defective,Zero after sales service,Fiat never cares his coustomers..

• Appearance

LIook and Style Poor AC,failed after one month.Plastic parts substandard,Not suitable to indian roads,this has been admited by the company itself.No satisfactory after sales service,only bluffing till warranty exoires. Comfort   Pickup-very poor, problem with  brake-system,may cause serious accident any time.internal aluminium engine mounting broken after six months,with engine hanging in the air,Luckly saved with God' grace.   Mileage very poor,company claims itself. Best Features Looks nice Needs to improve Should be removed from the roads,immeditely,needs serious changes. Overall Experience First& last mistake of my life to show faith in FIAT brand. Pl go for  Maruti or Hundai.

Comments Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013
  • Rakesh Kumar Sharma |30 Mar,2013 08:13:58 PM

Complaint no. 1-18364248081 reg extended warranty still pending with you,Fiat india not extending warranty,instead of timely payment,Dealer M/s Shree Vasu,Meerut has refunded the amount through cheque,during warranty period people only bluffs,spare parts not available,you have to compromise always.Most of the dealers have surrendered fiat after sales service.No guarntee in future.Soon fiat will bound-up in India.May be suitable for Itly public.

• Prashant Gupta |17 Apr,2013 11:11:49 AM

This is wrong.... Fiat is coming up with its own sales and service stations....its the best car in INdia....i havent faced any problem till date with service and spare part...

Sandeep |17 Apr,2013 07:43:22 PM

Fiat is a good car as comparison to Maruti. I am running my car Fiat Punto from last 2 years but there is no problem. I am agree that the seats of car is not so much comfortable but overall Punto is a very Goof Car.

• deepak gulati |19 Apr,2013 08:29:24 PM

i use punt from last 18 month purchase from haridwar every time of service dealer M/S I .S. motor tell me to go to roorke in the time of sail he say me do't worry about service i provide you every thing but now he no have any part and not interested to provide me warranty service what i can do ?? i m surprise after register complain in fiet no one response comp no . I - 18470603856

• Ajay |23 Apr,2013 02:01:30 PM

I think this is the aggressive marketing stratergy of Maruti and TATA,they are hiring people for typing such types of negative review,they fear for their market position may get damaged by FIAT products...... I am using fiat punto D from last one year almost 35000 KMs I am happy and absolutely no problem with service or by any authorized Fiat service center ......... go for it you will realize the difference......................

ishan |17 May,2013 03:57:54 PM

hi ajay wanted to know about the price you pay for 1 service of your car. exact price may vary depending on the location but still i want to know the approximate cost when you get your fiat punto diesel serviced

Shrikant Suryawanshi |13 May,2014 02:25:01 AM

Agree with Mr. Ajay using this car from last 4yrs almost 60000km I'm very happy with performance, stability, and average.

• kumar mangalam |06 May,2013 11:52:52 PM

fiat makes one of the best vehicles in the world all the negative reviews about the grande punto is fake the car is incredible belive me you can buy it without a second thought. i have driven it against all top car it has never dis-appointed me... proud fiat owner

• Arvind |08 May,2013 06:22:36 AM

Exactly, i agree with some of the refutal blogs as seen above, it is very clear there are a group of persons just waiting to smear a bad name on fiat. If it is genuine we can undetstand, but it is utterly false and premiseless. No doubt each car will have atleast some draw backs but i find as fiat owner, the car performs overall very well, excellent as a self driven car, fantastic road grip and stability, engine top class. I have now driven 20000 kms now and i have not (touch wood) faced any major problems at all. It is very good for long drives. Gives a mileage of close to 20 in highway, anywhere between 14.5-15 in city with A/C. What more do you want? Conclusion: The only way to decide about a car is to ask some genuine users of that car.....Arvind

• Syed Nasir Hussain |12 May,2013 11:42:32 AM

I have Punto Emotion 1.2 petrol ,it is 2010 model and has run 18600 Kms.I have driven cars for the last 30 years.Fiat Padmini 1981 to Maruti 800 & Zen 2002.They were the best during those times.My fiat Punto gives a mileage of 13-14 in the city with Ac in Bangalore and I get 17-18 on highway.I have no problems what so ever either by its performance or by its service.Spares were not easily available then,now it is improved.I am not releted to any one in Fiat to be biased. Dont mislead and discourage people.It is a spacious, affordable with driving comforts compared to other cars in this segment.

• aa |14 Jul,2013 05:04:08 AM

Fiat's 1.3L multijet engine is known as India's national engine. It is used by swift, ritz, Cheverolet, tata.

• COOL GUY |06 Nov,2013 07:36:35 PM

SHALL I BUY FIAT PUTO ACTIVE DIESEL AS I BOOKED THE CAR FROM LAST 20 DAYS fiat REPRESENTATIVE IS NOT BOTHER US and really scared after sales they will bother us in service or not

• Arvind Thanvi |08 Jul,2014 05:21:37 PM