Not a car .... its like purchasing Trouble

for 1.3 Emotion (Diesel)

I am most upset with Fiat Grand Punto....... Its just a trouble which I purchased for 6 lacs + ....... finding ways to get out of the trouble ....... Will NEVER EVER GO for a FIAT vehicle in my life again ..... I am not able to make out why on the earth I purchased FIAT Grande PUNTO ....

By sachin
On: Nov 11, 2009 | 19647 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

77 comments
U
uday
Jan 23, 2013 11:14:51 PM

Dear CD team, Please suggest me one car from Punto, i20, Fabia and Polo considering almost equal features. I am planning to buy in 1-2 months. Advance thanks!

m
    manpreet singh
    Dec 19, 2012 9:05:58 PM

My experience with Fiat- Tata dealer was not good they always promote their brand Tata never gives fair advice which car to buy . I have to buy diesel hatchback with in 6 lacs. I am confused which to buy i have taken test drive of Punto, new swift , Ritz . Like the drivability of punto but some of my friend told its parts are very costly. so buy maruti because of avalaibility and low maintaince of maruti car . Please suggest me anyone.

v
      vignesh
      Dec 14, 2012 1:36:06 AM

Plesase help me ...am confused to buy fiat punto some ones telling punto gives many troubles in spare Parts and service is very bad nu....pls suggest me....