Grande Punto Limited edition

By for Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013 from Vadodara 2012-06-01 18:15:39.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good ground clearance and mileage

Cons : Price a little higher on the end for the hatchback

The Grande Punto Limited Edition is going to be launched in the Indian car market. Company did not receive the huge success from the previous Punto but watching the first glimpse of the Grande Punto Limited Edition Pictures is showing a wonderful class of designing of the car. Grande Punto Limited Edition Price has been kept at Rs. 6,79 ex-showroom, Delhi. I was waiting for last year and now I can purchase my favorite car from the nearest dealer. Driving the big cars in cities is very difficult for me because of so rush in the market and the parking issues also change my mind before I was thinking of Nissan Sunny but as far  the money and small car is pretty good for me. These days’ small hatchback cars are boosting in the market and fiat has recently launched its Limited edition of Fiat Grande Punto for the mid level of buyers. I carefully watched the premium hatchback car market and choose the Fiat Punto. Before choosing it I went for Maruti Swift and Ford Figo also, all these are in same price range but new Grande Fiat Punto has better enhanced features as compared to other hatchback cars. The car has the unique style and design which attracts me and the biggest thing that I noticed the Mileage of the car is superb. The Fiat Grande Punto is producing the fuel efficiency of around 15 plus and the boot space of the car is decent, which makes this car a perfect choice for me. So i would suggest that if anybody is planning to change or want to buy a new Hatchback car can go for this one.