Fiat Grande Punto coming with awesome road presence

By for Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013 from Mumbai 2009-07-28 06:33:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : amazing road presence

After driving my Accent for four years in Jaipur city i was sure of one thing that if you have to drive a car in cities then it should be a small hatchback model. So i decided to purchase a small hatchback in the range upto 5 lakh. I short listed three model for the first is the recently launched Maruti Ritz which has almost same performance as the Maruti Swift model. Second is the most popular Maruti Swift model and third is the Grande Punto model. So after taking the test drive of all these three models i decided to go for Punto model(i know that my decision is somewhat surprising for many people). First of all the road presence of the Punto model is best in all available models in this segment. Besides this the Grande Punto model is coming with a large specious interior which is not so specious in other two Maruti models. Third thing is that the Fiat Grande Punto is coming with some new features which is available in Fiat Punto like Blue & Me technology which enables drivers to make and receive calls and change music through a universal voice code. Interior of The Punto model is awesome and it is best in all these three Ritz, Swift and Punto model. presence

• Kanchan |04 Aug,2009 05:50:36 PM

Punto the Best Looking hatch in market as of Date. Even i20 is no comparision, milage is also ok, my 1.2 active is giving 13 km/L with A/C on in City , yet to check in Highway condition. Overall I am happy , i feel i got more than i paid.

• Sunil Patil |10 Aug,2009 02:24:22 AM

Punto is Excellent Car even Excellent is very small word. Design and Interior is beautifull and more then all this is drivng comfort weather you are driving in city or Highway.Great pick up with ability to control very easy. I really enjoy driving Punto. I am getting milage of 25 Km/L on Highway and in city it is 16 . Punto is VALUE FOR MONEY.

• swapnil chaudhary |09 Oct,2009 04:39:42 AM

amaZing car for sure. I took test ride of hyundai i10, swift, and while i was going back home, i thought of havng a look at fiat punto, when i saw the car the impression was, it a costly one,bt when i heard the price, i immedialy booked it! I own 1.2 petrol red colour.. Its just so differnt frm other cars on road..Only problem i am facing is abo ut average. I am getting of roughly 10. I have driven it only 300kms. Hope it will improve after first service. Second problem is of ground clearence. If the roads are bumpy. The lower portion of front side touches thd ground.. Dont know what to do about it. Still punto is definatly value for money!

• Dr.Ashwani |19 Nov,2009 02:23:42 AM

Hey rashmi,thanx 4 a nice review,juz wanted 2 ask what colour did u go 4?which dealer did u buy it frm?am also frm jaipur n m gona book it tomorrow at kamal and company,did u get any free accessories?awaiting ya reply,thanx n have fun with peppy punto!

• Nikhil C.Mondkar |21 Nov,2009 03:30:49 PM

Dear Friends, I would like to inflrom you all ,that best car in todays cars is Fiat Punto....dont think to go with I10,Ritz,or swift,,,As long time there are in market but not worth of money...i suggest just take a test drive in punto...your opinion will change....its awsome...i have taken test drive for ritz,Astar,Swift,i10, and i20...but i feel...compare to all punto is the best...looks,legnth,width,and height...its milege is 15km/ltr without AC and with AC 13 in city...High way its 16,to 18 ...I have booked white clour..so why are you waiting...go with it..its full worth for what you pay....good luck.. Nikhil Mondkar. Bangalore. Mob.9972011163

• Nikhil C.Mondkar |21 Nov,2009 03:31:40 PM

• bikas roy |28 Jan,2011 02:52:25 PM

grand punto Diesel How km/l

CarDekho Team |28 Jan,2011 04:57:43 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that Fiat Grande Punto diesel gives mileage of 13.7 kmpl in city conditions and 17.8 kmpl on highways. For further assistance you can send us your contact details on our id contact@cardekho.com and one of our auto-experts will assist you. Thanks

• Babuji |30 Jan,2011 10:19:14 PM

I would like to buy Fiat Grand Punto 1.2 - colour minimul greay, petrol version, Can any one advise those who are already using the same car about the mileage, parts prices availiablity and service , Thanks and Best Regards - Babuji

CarDekho Team |10 Feb,2011 04:48:13 PM

The Fiat Grande Punto is a very well built car, Fiat cars are sold and serviced at all Tata Motors service stations and this is a good thing for Fiat owners. The Spares are not expensive as compared to before and the Punto requires less maintenence too. Expect 14kmpl on the Petrol. Thanks, CarDekho Team

• Babuji |09 Feb,2011 04:25:19 PM

Dear CarDekho Team, Can you give some information about my quiery which I posted on 30/01/2011

• Babuji |11 Feb,2011 05:07:48 PM

Dear CarDekho Team, Many Thanks for the proper information and answer

• Anoop |06 Jul,2011 01:27:03 PM

My FIAT Punto Multijet Diesel Great Car, I have a mileage between 17 to 19 in city.In Highways I get a mileage for 21 to 23 with AC.

• Pramod Athaley |28 May,2012 04:26:40 PM

Excellent car on Indian roads I driving FIAT Punto 90HP after selling my Maruri Swift Zxi on 4th August-2010 & find Punto a great car in its segment best Appearance,Comfort,Performance,Value For Money,Fuel Economy Blue & Me is an asset.

• atul jain |09 Jun,2012 12:01:25 PM

why should i buy a grande punto not swift