No Milege at all, bakwass

for T Option

No Milege at all, bakwass

After I bought the car I had problems with AC, AC was never working on lower gears and only I feel the air blower which is definitely not AC, to get the AC running I had to accelerate high to maintain cooling in the car, After a while the AC stopped working and thereby my shout to Datson made the car to sit in the garage for 4 days to fix the AC, Post that the car came back and the average AC started working with little cooling, so started adjusting with it.The other issue is the noise in the dashboard, such a irritating stuff which annoys all the passengers, it makes us think that some cat is stuck inside the dashboard. Another issue, where is the millege for this car, company claims 25 kmpl so atleast we should get 15 kmpl in city but I get 9 or 10 kmpl, like drunken elephant the car swallows the petrol. Have any one experienced to have millege more than 15 kmpl with this Redi Go?

By ravi ginneverified Verified Buyer

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 134 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 53 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 37 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 96 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

We need your city to customize your experience