Datsun RediGO 800CC (6 month experience)

Datsun RediGO 800CC (6 month experience)

I am using my new limited edition Datsun RediGO for last 6 months, this is my 3rd car, I also have Hyundai Getz and Maruti Celerio VXI. I am very happy with Datsun RediGO performance, speed, balance over roads/streets during high speed is too good, mileage, comfort and stylish design with limited edition is stunning stickers give a luxury look, I installed CNG on my Datsun Redigo and I am so much satisfied with mileage and performance on CNG as well. Comfortables seats and inbuilt music system gives an unbeatable entaintment experience during long trips. a very recomemded car for every small family, Datsun RediGO car is value for money. Thank you Datsun for making RediGO model in a very reasanoble price.

By anonymous

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 63 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 64 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 55 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 234 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 39 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 36 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

We need your city to customize your experience