Datsun Redi GO Not A Bad Car For Its Money

Datsun Redi GO Not A Bad Car For Its Money

Past few years, people in India have witnessed a drastic change in the automotive industry. More and more carmakers are coming up with budget hatchbacks to place every Indian within the reach of owning a four-wheeler. I was one of those budget conscious lots that couldn?t afford to buy a car over Rs. 5 lakhs. Then I came to know about Datsun Redi GO, I thought it would be a perfect car for my family. As I live in Chennai, which is quite congested for car driving, a small car is a boon for the driver. So, I missed no opportunity to grab this tiny affordable product. The car does have a style statement and surprisingly higher ground clearance that makes it unhurt on the bumpy road. It has some amazing bits such as the tallboy design and ample boot space that makes it the most desired budget family hatchback. When I first drove the car I was quite surprised to notice minimal vibrations of its engine and the overall drivability was quite nice. Datsun Redi GO was first revealed at the 2014 Auto Expo and became the company?s entry-level hatchback. Redi GO shares most of its underpinnings with the Renault Kwid but stands on different dimensions and feature list. On the inside, Redi GO provides a lot of space to the passengers. At the back, it has an ample amount of knee and headroom but shoulder room is a little cramped. Feature list includes heater, air conditioning unit, keyless entry, and audio system. The music setup gets AUX input and USB connectivity as well. Currently, I am driving the Redi GO variant that is powered by the 1.0L engine that produces the power output of 68PS and peak torque of 91Nm. And with the facility of AMT transmission, the driving in the city becomes effortless. All in all, I can say Redi-GO offers the best for its money. Its eye catchy design, clutter-free interiors and fuel efficient engine, all make it a worthy buy.

By rishi
On: Apr 30, 2018 | 87 Views

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

5 comments
Jun 12, 2018 3:51:29 PM

Wonderful Car in Small Budget. If you are first time purchased a small car in a minimum amount and if you want a good looking comfortable fuel efficient Car,then your choice should be Datsun Redi Go. I am also a owner of Datsun Redi Go T(O) model. I have fully satisfied compare with my old car Alto. This car is fuel efficient, I found In heavy Traffic City 16 kmpl,19 in Highway. I'm very Happy.

Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020 User Reviews

• More ...
        • LATEST
        • VERIFIED
        • CRITICAL
        • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
          On: Mar 29, 2020 | 55 Views
        • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
          On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
        • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
          On: Mar 25, 2020 | 29 Views
        • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
          On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
        • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
          On: Apr 22, 2020 | 55 Views
        • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
          On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
        • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
          On: Feb 29, 2020 | 10 Views
        • Great Car.

It is a fully automatic and comfortable hatchback car in budge, with auto-locks and also contained music system. It is fully luxury car having comfort and smooth in driv...Read More

By user
          On: Jan 01, 2020 | 141 Views
        • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
        Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
        Rs. 2.79 Lakh - 4.37 Lakh*
        This car model has expired