Chevrolet Sail U-VA best value for money

By for Chevrolet Sail Hatchback from Mumbai 2013-01-07 13:40:36.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent suspension, stylish body design, excellent performance, less expensive

Cons : Lack of Multifunction steering, poor interiors, no automatic transmission

I have bought the new Chevrolet Sail U-VA recently and I was pretty happy with its performance and mileage. I was really impressed with the look or appearance of the car as it has got pretty decent body style that grabbed my attention at the first impression. First I was confused about choosing Swift and the Chevrolet Sail U VA but finally I have chosen Sail U-VA, as it has a unique exterior design, performance and features. Moreover, it proved to be less expensive that helped me to choose this car. However, I have bought a diesel variant as the cost of running is comparatively lower than the petrol variant. At first I was worried about the interior space of the car but surprisingly I is offering seating space for my entire family containing five members. Right now, my new Chevrolet Sail U-VA is offering a mileage of around 21Kmpl, which I guess is impressive. It comes with 1.3 liter diesel engine but it is fitted with 5 speed manual transmission gearbox. When it comes to the features of the car, this car has got all the basic and standard features but the interior design and upholstery is not-so-impressive. The material used in the interior looks plasticky and there is no leather seating inside. However, it has got important safety features such as ABS (anti lock braking system, which is allowing me to drive freely. I have bought the Chevrolet Sail U-VA LS ABS, which costed me around Rs. 6.19 lakh (ex show room price, New Delhi). I have not experienced any kind of discomfort while driving this car and moreover, the viewing angles are better than what I expected. In my opinion, this car is the best value for your money as comes with excellent specifications, good fuel efficiency and decent features. Although, its interior design and some of its features are disappointing, it is still the best car you can get it from the markets. Now I can't wait to go on for another drive with my family and I would suggest you to choose this car as it is the best you can get at this price.

• vivek singhania |07 Jan,2013 11:08:53 PM

dear ankit ..... i also bought sail uva ls abs diesel in 30th dec...... but today whn i checked milege....i m surprised ........i full the tank then drove 25km then again when i refueling the tank it takes around 5litre again.......i am surprised............?????

vivek singhania |13 Jan,2013 10:17:20 PM

best car it is giving the best milege............23+................i m loving it........................

• RamBhajan Bhatti |05 May,2015 05:11:48 PM

Best value for money excellant pickup & mileage, more spacious, can sit four adult on the back seat with comfort.Approx. Rs. 100000 less than Maruti Swift diesel. I am fully satisfied.