Awesome Diesel Rocket

• Appearance

I own a Chevy Cruze LTZ and the name Diesel Rocket certainly is the best name of this car. The car is best is in features may be cruise control, automatic Temperature controls, acceleration and Torque in the starting phase is really breathtaking. The Four Disc brakes give stability to the car and always give best. The looks of the car is stunning and I have put additional LED which glow also in Day light adds to its beauty. My friends are really jealous of my machine and they always say it's a dream machine for them if they had so much money in their pocket. I certainly believe that the Car is under priced by Chevy as the features it give is not given by any other brands at the same pricing. The Sun Roof of the car is really exciting and the best part comes in the Hills . My cousins love to peep out of the sun roof in the good weather. Also the Steering wheel of the car is just like Cock Pit. It has different controls like cruise control, music system so handy that it's basically becomes to be a Driving comfort car and no one wants to give this car to any one for driving. At least I don't give my car to anyone if I am in the car. But the biggest shortcomings of Cruze which i find is the Leg Room for the Back Seat. Company should have given more Leg space for persons sitting back along with it there should also be a AC vent for the Back Seat passengers.The Black leather interiors is really awesome and also it is greatly fitted with best material used for seats and Dashboard. Although the company fitted music system is good but we change the speakers to JBL one , it gives the best sound. Also the the mileage which company claims is 16KM/L but i didn't got more than 13KM/L. This only depends on the way of driving but I Drive my machine certainly as a DIESEL ROCKET with power in it's every stroke. I keep on recommending Chevy Cruze to my near and dear ones. I loved my car so much that I have done a photoshoot with my car as it's my girlfriend(Pic attached). Also some more memories is attached with my Chevy Cruze as when i got wed I brought my soul mate to my home in Chevy Cruze only. Really love my Diesel Rocket!!

Comments Chevrolet Cruze