Bentley Mulsanne too costly car model

• Appearance

Pros : Luxurious car, stylish look, cool features, comfort, sports model,

Cons : Too Costly vehicle

I have seen a luxurious car which price is available around at Rs. 2,90,00,000/-. Bentley Mulsanne luxurious car model recently launched in India. It's too costly car models, Its looking so excellent but price is not much wonderful for a Indian people, who is earning at least 10 to 20 lakh per month. Because this luxurious car specially manufactured for a richest and royal family's. I can expects that it was manufactured with a computerized technology. Maybe Bentley Mulsanne will be available number of multiple colour option because I like a Black colour cars. I hope that I will be get like that cars in our life. Presently, I have got a BMW Z4 Roadster models, It also going a wonderful performance in some kind of features. I will be replace it with Bentley Mulsanne luxurious car model.

Comments Bentley Mulsanne
  • Kapil |20 Mar,2010 12:10:50 PM

According to the advanced technologies feature quality, I hopes that Bentley Mulsanne is value for money. You should try to know about this car.................

• P.S.Manikandan |11 Nov,2014 04:44:35 PM

Please don`t think that I am discouraging, but in an indian point of view, this car is purely a waste of money, for one can get all those practical features of Bentley if not in Indian cars but atleast in a Mercedes Benz C class or Audi A6 or the like, which are much lesser than this. Even for the super rich there is no meaning in spending this much for simply buying a car, for that money can be used for some other productive purposes.

• Nandan |13 Oct,2015 02:17:17 PM

You can Also see Rolls Royce

• Nandan |13 Oct,2015 02:19:16 PM

You can also see Rolls Royce

• Nandan |13 Oct,2015 02:20:56 PM

Helpful review from ur side

• rohit |23 Jun,2016 07:52:27 PM