- + 45Images
- + 8Colours
Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI
*Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi
This Variant has expired. Check available variants here.
Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI Overview
|Engine (upto)||998 cc|
|Mileage (upto)||18.2 kmpl|
Kia Sonet Brochure
Download the brochure to view detailed specs and features
Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI Price
|Others TCS Charges:Rs.11,989||Rs.11,989|
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.13,80,811*|
EMI : Rs.26,284/month
Key Specifications of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI
|ARAI Mileage||18.2 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||998|
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||118.36bhp@6000rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||172Nm@1500-4000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||45|
|Service Cost (Avg. of 5 years)||Rs.3,218|
Key Features of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI
|Multi-function Steering Wheel||Yes|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control||Yes|
|Engine Start Stop Button||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Front||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI Specifications & Features
Engine and Transmission
Engine type in car refers to the type of engine that powers the vehicle. There are many different types of car engines, but the most common are petrol (gasoline) and diesel engines
|Smartstream G1.0 T - GDi|
The displacement of an engine is the total volume of all of the cylinders in the engine. Measured in cubic centimetres (cc)
Power dictates the performance of an engine. It's measured in horsepower (bhp) or metric horsepower (PS). More is better.
The load-carrying ability of an engine, measured in Newton-metres (Nm) or pound-foot (lb-ft). More is better.
|No. of cylinder|
ICE engines have one or more cylinders. More cylinders typically mean more smoothness and more power, but it also means more moving parts and less fuel efficiency.
|Valves Per Cylinder|
Valves let air and fuel into the cylinders of a combustion engine. More valves typically make more power and are more efficient.
|Fuel Supply System|
Responsible for delivering fuel from the fuel tank into your internal combustion engine (ICE). More sophisticated systems give you better mileage.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Turbochargers utilise exhaust gas energy to make more power.
|Gear Box||7-Speed DCT|
Fuel & Performance
|Petrol Mileage (ARAI)||18.2 kmpl|
|Petrol Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||45|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||McPherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Rear Suspension||Coupled Torsion Beam Axle with Coil Spring|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
Dimensions & Capacity
The distance from a car's front tip to the farthest point in the back.
The width of a car is the horizontal distance between the two outermost points of the car, typically measured at the widest point of the car, such as the wheel wells or the rearview mirrors
The height of a car is the vertical distance between the ground and the highest point of the car. It can decide how much space a car has along with it's body type and is also critical in determining it's ability to fit in smaller garages or parking spaces
|Wheel Base (mm)|
Distance from the centre of the front wheel to the centre of the rear wheel. A longer wheelbase is better for stability and also allows more passenger space on the inside.
|Kerb Weight (Kg)|
It is the weight of just a car, including fluids such as engine oil, coolant and brake fluid, combined with a fuel tank that is filled to 90 percent capacity.
|No of Doors||5|
Comfort & Convenience
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Air Quality Control|
|Remote Engine Start/Stop|
|Low Fuel Warning Light|
|Accessory Power Outlet|
|Rear Reading Lamp|
|Rear Seat Headrest|
|Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest|
|Rear AC Vents|
|Foldable Rear Seat||Bench Folding|
|Smart Access Card Entry|
|Engine Start/Stop Button|
|Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles|
|USB Charger||Front & Rear|
|Central Console Armrest|
|Gear Shift Indicator|
|Follow Me Home Headlamps|
|Additional Features||Sunglass Holder, Assist Grips, Rear parcel shelf, Lower Full Size Seatback Pocket (Passenger), Passenger Seatback Upper Pocket, Air Conditioner – Eco Coating, Rear View Camera with Guidelines, Driving Rear View Monitor, Multi Drive Modes - Normal/ Eco/ Sports|
|Leather Steering Wheel|
|Leather wrap gear-shift selector|
|Driving Experience Control Eco|
|Additional Features||Leatherette wrapped D-cut steering wheel with Sonet logo, Silver finish AC vents garnish, Premium Head Lining, Leatherette wrapped Door Armrest, Rear Door Sunshade Curtain, Inside Door Handle Hyper Silver Metallic Paint, Semi Leatherette seats with Silver stitching - Beige & Black, Advance 10.67 cm (4.2") Color Instrument Cluster,Room Lamp - Bulb Type|
|Fog Lights - Front|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Window Wiper|
|Rear Window Washer|
|Rear Window Defogger|
|Outside Rear View Mirror Turn Indicators|
|Lighting||Projector Fog Lamps|
|Alloy Wheel Size||16|
|Tyre Size||215/ 60 R16|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless, Radial|
|Additional Features||R 16 - 40.64 cm (16”) Crystal Cut Alloys, Premium Silver Center Wheel Caps, Kia Signature Tiger nose grill - Black colour, Radiator grille chrome with Diamond knurling pattern, Rear Bumper with Dual Muffler Design, Muscular front silver paint skid plates, Diffuser fin rear skid plates, Side molding - Black, Silver door garnish, Rear Center garnish - Reflector connected type, Piano black Delta garnish, Outside Door Handle - Chrome, Crown Jewel LED Type Headlamps, Heartbeat LED tail lamps|
|Anti-Lock Braking System|
|Power Door Locks|
|Child Safety Locks|
|No of Airbags||4|
|Day & Night Rear View Mirror|
|Passenger Side Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Seat Belts|
|Seat Belt Warning|
|Tyre Pressure Monitor|
|Vehicle Stability Control System|
|Engine Check Warning|
|Electronic Stability Control|
|Advance Safety Features||Emergency Stop Signal, Passenger Seat Belt Reminder|
|Anti-Pinch Power Windows||Driver's Window|
|Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock|
|ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts|
|Pretensioners & Force Limiter Seatbelts|
|Impact Sensing Auto Door Unlock|
Entertainment & Communication
|Integrated 2DIN Audio|
|Wireless Phone Charging|
|Touch Screen size||8|
|Connectivity||Android Auto,Apple CarPlay,|
|No of Speakers||4|
|Additional Features||20.32 cm (8.0") Touchscreen with ARKAMYS Tuning, 2 Tweeter|
Not Sure, Which car to buy?
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Kia Sonet
Sonet HTECurrently Viewing
- Sonet HTKCurrently ViewingRs.8,70,000*EMI: Rs.19,36118.4 kmplManual
- Sonet HTK Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,49,000*EMI: Rs.23,78718.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,45,000*EMI: Rs.25,86318.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Turbo Aurochs Edition iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,85,000*EMI: Rs.25,98718.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs.27,03418.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Turbo Aurochs Edition DCTCurrently ViewingRs.1,239,000*EMI: Rs.27,14718.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,75,000*EMI: Rs.28,67118.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo iMTCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,000*EMI: Rs.29,40418.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet GTX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.13,69,000*EMI: Rs.30,72018.3 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet X-Line Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.13,89,000*EMI: Rs.31,138Automatic
- Sonet HTE Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*EMI: Rs.22,321Automatic
- Sonet HTK Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,69,000*EMI: Rs.24,846Automatic
- Sonet HTK Plus Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,39,000*EMI: Rs.26,399Automatic
- Sonet HTX Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,25,000*EMI: Rs.28,303Automatic
- Sonet HTX Aurochs Edition Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,64,999*EMI: Rs.28,447Automatic
- Sonet HTX Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.13,05,000*EMI: Rs.30,081Automatic
- Sonet HTX Aurochs Edition Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,345,000*EMI: Rs.30,23918.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet HTX Plus Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.13,55,000*EMI: Rs.31,18418.2 kmplAutomatic
- Sonet GTX Plus Diesel iMTCurrently ViewingRs.13,89,000*EMI: Rs.31,936Automatic
- Sonet GTX Plus Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,69,000*EMI: Rs.33,714Automatic
- Sonet X-Line Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.14,89,000*EMI: Rs.34,164Automatic
Recommended Used Kia Sonet Cars in New Delhi
Must read articles before buying Kia Sonet
Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI Images
Kia Sonet Videos
- Kia Sonet Variants Explained (हिंदी) | Real View Of All Variants! | HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX, HTX+ & GTX+Oct 07, 2020 | 27526 Views
- Kia Sonet India First Look | Do You Even Need A Seltos?! | Zigwheels.comMay 11, 2021 | 20033 Views
- ये AUTOMATIC है सबसे बेस्ट! | iMT vs AMT vs CVT vs Torque Converter vs DCT | CarDekho.comDec 01, 2020 | 79852 Views
- Kia Sonet | Drivin’ Dreams | PowerDriftJan 04, 2021 | 23781 Views
- Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue | Drag Race | Episode 1 | PowerDriftApr 08, 2021 | 27446 Views
Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI User Reviews
- All (724)
- Space (55)
- Interior (83)
- Performance (123)
- Looks (193)
- Comfort (213)
- Mileage (176)
- Engine (100)
- More ...
- View All Sonet Reviews
Kia Sonet News
Kia Sonet Further Research
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the specifications of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI?
The specifications of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI are 18.2 kmpl ARAI Mileage,Petrol Fuel Type,998 Engine Displacement (cc),3 No. of cylinder,118.36bhp@6000rpm Max Power (bhp@rpm).
Which model of Kia Sonet is best?
Kia Sonet GTX Plus Diesel iMT is a best selling variant of Kia Sonet.
What is the mileage of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI?
The mileage of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI is 18.2 kmpl. Check mileage of Kia Sonet on CarDekho.
What is the price of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI?
The Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI is a variant of Kia Sonet. The on-road price of Kia Sonet HTX Turbo DCT BSVI is ₹ 13,80,811 (exshowroomprice, rto, insurance, other charges).
What is the fuel tank capacity of the Kia Sonet?
What is the waiting period for Kia Sonet?
What are the available offers for Kia Sonet?
What is the service cost of the KIA Sonet?
Trending Kia Cars
- Kia Sonet 2024Rs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 15, 2024
- Kia CarnivalRs.40 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 20, 2024
- Kia SportageRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
- Kia EV5Rs.55 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2025
- Kia EV9Rs.80 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2025
Top SUV Cars
*Ex-showroom price in New Delhi
We need your city to customize your experience