Kia Carens Road Test Review
The Carens’ new Continental tyres have gone through rigorous testing through the monsoon season
These tyres promise excellent grip on wet roads. Maharashtra monsoons are also in to help us get to know these tyres better.
We took Nightingale out camping, and it was a surprise!
We put the Carens' RV tag to the test by using it instead of regular commercial transport to move all of my stuff to the new place.
After being a worthy highway companion, the Carens now has to prove its city friendliness to the family.
This is an odd one for sure but is packed with surprising results!
The Kia Carens may not be an Innova Crysta rival in price, but it may well be an alternative in capability
Only a few cars excel at doing their intended job without having to try very hard. The Carens is one such example.
Shared platforms, but very different ideas. Which seven-seater offers a more holistic experience?
If you were just expecting a seven-seater Seltos or the Alcazar’s clone from Kia, think again!
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
Trending Kia Cars
- Kia Sonet 2024Rs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 15, 2024
- Kia CarnivalRs.40 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 20, 2024
- Kia SportageRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
- Kia EV5Rs.55 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2025
- Kia EV9Rs.80 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2025