Ford Endeavour facelift: The Ford Endeavour facelift has been spotted in Australia ahead of an expected imminent reveal. The updated Endeavour has not received any noticeable aesthetics changes compared to the pre-facelift model. Check out the news for more details here.
Ford discontinued the manual variants of the Endeavour back in June 2017. With this revision, only three variants remain on sale - the 2.2 4X2 Trend AT, the 2.2 4X2 Titanium AT and the top-of-the-line 3.2 4X4 Titanium AT.
The 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine generates 160PS of power and 385Nm of torque while the bigger 3.2-litre, 5-cylinder, turbocharged unit develops 200PS of power and 470Nm of torque. Both engines are paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission. 4WD with torque-on-demand and drive modes for various kinds of terrain are available only on the top-spec 3.2-litre variant.
Ford India has now introduced an electric panoramic sunroof on the 2.2L 4X2 Titanium AT variant. Earlier, the 3.2-litre 4X4 Titanium AT was the sole variant in the whole lineup to feature the lifestyle-oriented feature.
Ford Endeavour price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
|2.2 Trend AT 4X22198 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 12.62 kmpl||Rs.26.33 Lakh*|
|2.2 Titanium AT 4X22198 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 12.62 kmpl||Rs.30.27 Lakh*|
|3.2 Titanium AT 4X43198 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 10.91 kmpl|
|2.2 Titanium AT 4X2 Sunroof2198 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 12.62 kmpl||Rs.29.57 Lakh*|
Must read articles before buying Ford Endeavour
Endeavour User Reviews
- Very Good45
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Ford Endeavour is a great SUV and as a popular product, it's hard to find any fault in it. With the amazing ...Read More...100
I was about to buy the Ford endeavor 2 weeks before. It was priced well that time but now they have increased th...Read More...2.2 Trend MT 4X41926
Compare Ford Endeavour with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Ford Endeavour
Things We Like in Endeavour
- Space. Proper big car that can accommodate 7 adults.
- Build quality. Feels solid and upmarket inside out. A trait that the current Fortuner skimps on.
- Expansive feature list: Panoramic Sunroof, Terrain Management System, Leather Upholstery, electric tail-gate release etc.
Things We Don't Like in Endeavour
- 6-Speed Autobox is lazy to respond to inputs.
- No manual transmission available with the 3.2 litre engine
- Top-spec 2.2 litre version misses out on many features like the sunroof, electrically folding seats etc.
Stand Out Features
Terrain management system. Can choose between Snow, Mud & Grass, Sand and Rock modes for traction across various terrain.
Programmable second key is a segment first. Can limit audio volume and set a top speed limit.
Mileage of Ford Endeavour
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Ford Endeavour Diesel is 12.62 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Ford Endeavour
- Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner | ZigWheels
- Ford Endeavour 2.2 AT 4x2 | Expert Review | CarDekho.com
- 2015 Ford Endeavour | Exclusive First Drive | CarDekho.com
- Ford Endeavour Hits & Misses
- Ford Endeavour | Teaser Video | CarDekho
- 2015 Ford Endeavour :: WalkAround video review
- 2015 Ford Endeavour | First Drive | Autocar India
- Ford Endeavour vs Skoda Superb | Comparison Review
Ford Endeavour in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Ford Endeavour
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Ford Endeavour :- Get Cash Discount up ...