Maruti Suzuki Celerio- Life takes a leap!
The highly anticipated Maruti Celeraio has been rolled out at the 2014 Auto Expo, New Delhi. This hatcback is considered as the replacement of A-Star and Estilo. It features an automated transmission and eliminates the clutch pedal. This low budget and comfortable car is now available on its outlets. Maruti Celerio has an overall attractive body structure with a muscular front facade and attractive rear profile. The design is very different from what we have seen in other Maruti cars before. The headlamps and grille are sleek. There is a large air dam below the license plate area. The engine of the car is a 1.0L, 12V, KB10, which is also shared by its elder sibling WagonR. This 3 cylinder, SOHC engine scoops out a power of 67.6bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 90Nm at 3500rpm. The top acceleration of the car is 135kmph and it can go up to the mark of 100kmph in less than 11 seconds from standstill. It offers 19kmpl on jam-packed city roads and 22kmpl on smooth roads of a highway. The key features of the hatch are good handling, braking and suitable for the Indian roads. It also has enough boot space. However, there is one serious concern about it, is that in the European market, the AMT technology did not perform well. It also lacks safety features for example ABS, EBD and Airbags. It has its clash with the likes of Hyundai i10, Ford Figo and Volkswagen Polo.
Write your Comment on Maruti Celerio 2017-2021
Maruti Cars Videos
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio | First Drive Review | PowerDriftNov 22, 2021
- 2021 Maruti Celerio First Drive Review I Ideal First Car But… | ZigWheels.comNov 22, 2021
- Maruti Celerio Review: Brochure नहीं, कार देखो ! | First Drive (in Hindi) | CarDekho.comNov 17, 2021
- Maruti Celerio 2021 | Looks, Features, CNG Option and More! #in2minsNov 17, 2021
- 1:53Maruti Celerio: First Look: PowerDriftNov 17, 2021