Tata Safari Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Tata Safari
- All (330)
- Mileage (47)
- Performance (48)
- Looks (113)
- Comfort (95)
- Engine (47)
- Interior (34)
- Power (57)
- Price (42)
I'm not claiming it's the best car, but in this price range, it's a decent option, especially for families or duos. However, what truly stands out is the seat comfort; it's unbelievably comfortable. I loved it, and I would recommend buying it for the comfort it offers, rather than its looks. Looks are seen from the outside, but when you're behind t...
The car stands out with its eye-catching design and impressive mileage, and it's considered the best in its price range. Whether we talk about safety features, style and design, engine specifications, technological advancements, or its capability to handle rough terrain, it excels in all aspects.
Tata has brought back its iconic SUV The Safari in a new avatar. The new Safari has the tough looks of an SUV along with captain seats and plenty of features. It can seat 7 or 6 people depending on need. With the 2-liter diesel engine, the Safari offers good performance and a claimed mileage of 16. 2 kmpl. It is Spacious and comfortable. I think It...
With a mileage of 10-12 Kmpl around the city and 16-18 Kmpl on highways, the all-new Tata Safari offers an excellent driving experience and satisfactory fuel economy. The advanced safety system in the Safari provides great security, allowing worry-free driving. With a 6-seat capacity, this car is family-friendly and a perfect choice for family outi...
I have been using the Tata Safari for the last 5 months, and I am very happy with it. The maintenance cost is low, it offers full safety, and it's suitable for rough and tough usage. The mileage is good, and it comes with an impressive set of features such as ADAS level 2, ventilated seats, memory seats, rear and front collision traction, and a 5-s...
Despite its lower mileage, this car offers a superior driving experience, and I managed to purchase it at an excellent price. It comes equipped with a sunroof, and while the backside is satisfactory, the shape appears to be somewhat compact. However, the car delivers impressive speed and boasts a fantastic front side. Remarkably, it ensures good sa...
This is One Of The BEST Car i drive. All color of Tata New Safari is looks so cool. it is also best for both City and Highway Driving. There are more than sufficient seating space inside car. Price is so much Good to compare other car of this range and features. Car design is awesome.The interior of Tata Safari is very Luxurious and High-quality. o...
My brother bought TATA SAFARI-First thing, about Safari - Safety is 5/5 compared to other than 7-seat SUV models at this same Price; Second thing is -Third-row space is unbeatable to comparing to other Companies, even in Mercedes leg space is not comfortable for a long drive.
Tata Safari does not appear lengthy or muscular but it has good length, height, and wheelbase and looks strong as well it appears a more gentle and soft off-roading high-performing SUV rather than odd and bulky The price range is a bit on the expensive side and some top end variants are amazing with good features The mileage is so far so good and I...
Last year I bought Tata Safari in XE variant in diesel manual mode at a price range of 15lacs approx. in gray/silver color. Tata used everything of HI-Definition such as HID Xenon headlamps along with dual stripe tail lamps in LED which feels over the top efforts put in by Tata. Tata Safari has always been my father.s first preference for off-roadi...
My brother-in-law recently purchased Tata Safari from Lucknow and he drove it to Jaipur. He bought the XZ Plus adventure version at a price range of 22.42 lacs on-road price. I think the price is reasonably affordable because Tata offers Safari loaded with hi-technological, and modern features. The well-ventilated front seats with memory function t...
Tata Safari price starts at 15.65 Lakh and goes upto 25.02 Lakh. Its engine is 1956cc and mileage is 14.08 to 16.14 kmpl and fuel type is diesel. Transmission is both manual and automatic and is six to seven seater. Very nice SUV perfect SUV best performance Fully comfortable Nice off-road performance Setting arrangement better High ground clearanc...
Safari was all about off-roading but this one is surely not. Best in class 7 seater. Much more features can be provided at that price point but they are just giving a big-looking car. Highway stability is great, and interior quality is good but we get better in the compass, the infotainment screen is not up to mark, and the rear camera also ne...
I recently bought a Tata Safari. As compared to rivals MG Hector plus and Innova Crysta. Safari is more reliable and durable. The legroom in the last row is very good. This legroom is not even the rivals. In the coming months, safari prices will definitely increase .and safari will become a MUV/SUV car of India .tata put all cosmetic features ...
- 25 Likes
- 1 Comment
Got one of the first Safari 2021 in India last week, and I am absolutely loving each and every drive in it. Rock-solid build with great styling and nice road presence. The automatic gearbox is super slick and works seamlessly. Captain seats are a must to get that executive feel. Ride quality is good on our Indian bumpy roads and at current pri...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Safari
- New Safari XECurrently ViewingRs.15,84,900*EMI: Rs.38,36416.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XMCurrently ViewingRs.17,34,900*EMI: Rs.41,67316.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XM SCurrently ViewingRs.18,66,000*EMI: Rs.44,65516.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.19,82,900*EMI: Rs.47,16116.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XMA S ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,96,000*EMI: Rs.47,53614.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XT Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,17,900*EMI: Rs.48,03316.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZCurrently ViewingRs.20,67,900*EMI: Rs.49,04116.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XTA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,12,900*EMI: Rs.50,13714.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XTA Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,47,900*EMI: Rs.50,91414.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,97,900*EMI: Rs.52,01714.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.22,36,500*EMI: Rs.52,86116.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6 StrCurrently ViewingRs.22,46,500*EMI: Rs.53,08616.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus Adventure EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,61,500*EMI: Rs.53,41216.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6 Str Adventure EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,71,500*EMI: Rs.53,63716.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,71,500*EMI: Rs.53,63716.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus Red Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,81,500*EMI: Rs.53,86216.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6 Str Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,81,500*EMI: Rs.53,86216.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6 Str Red Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,91,500*EMI: Rs.54,08716.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,66,500*EMI: Rs.55,74214.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,76,500*EMI: Rs.55,96714.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,91,500*EMI: Rs.56,29314.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,01,500*EMI: Rs.56,51814.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,01,500*EMI: Rs.56,51814.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus Red Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,11,500*EMI: Rs.56,74314.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,11,500*EMI: Rs.56,74314.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str Red Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,21,500*EMI: Rs.56,96814.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,66,500*EMI: Rs.57,94814.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) 6Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,76,500*EMI: Rs.58,17314.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,91,500*EMI: Rs.58,52114.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.25,01,500*EMI: Rs.58,72514.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.25,01,500*EMI: Rs.58,72514.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) Red Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.25,11,500*EMI: Rs.58,94914.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.25,11,500*EMI: Rs.58,94914.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Red Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.25,21,500*EMI: Rs.59,17414.08 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the service cost of the Tata New Safari?
What is the ground clearance of the Tata New Safari?
Which is the best colour for the Tata New Safari?
What are the safety features of the Tata New Safari?
What is the tyre size of Tata Safari?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Tata Safari?
Does Tata Safari have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Safari have a sunroof?
Schemes On Tata Safari Consumer Discount u...
Trending Tata Cars
- Punch EVRs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2023
- Altroz RacerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 20, 2023
- Harrier 2024Rs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Safari 2024Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Curvv EVRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024