Tata Safari User Reviews
Tata Safari User Reviews
- All (226)
- Mileage (25)
- Performance (24)
- Looks (84)
- Comfort (48)
- Engine (22)
- Interior (17)
- Power (28)
It is a nice car with a good road presence and is stable at high speed. The performance is also very nice, and comfortable too. Space in this car is quite good as it is a family car which makes it the best. The build quality of this car is amazing. If you are planning to buy a car then this will be the best choice.
Tata Safari is a real 7-seater SUV with the best look and is comfortable for urban families. The dark edition of Safari on the head turner. Even its look more beast than the Harrier dark edition. It is more practical in terms of space management and it feels like you drive a Range Rover level SUV. I must suggest going for automatic o...
According to me, this car is good if your budget is below 17 lakh and you are looking to buy SUV. At first, I was thinking about Harrier, but when we compared it with Safari then we found Safari has great leg space and comfort. There are some important pros & cons. Pros:- 1. Powerful engine 2. Comfort 3. Great handling balance. Cons:- 1. A...
Overall an excellent and competitive package, if infotainment aspects are improved a little more and a few cosmetics are added like a better 360-degree camera resolution, ADAS, soft touch indoors, electric-assist steering, and air purifier. The vehicle will beat all its segment competitors hands down.
Bought the Safari two months back, safety is good as it's providing 8 airbags and the build quality can be felt when you lift the bonnet of the car. JBL speakers are too good, and the sunroof adds to the totality of the car. Its average that's coming out is 16+kmpl on highways.
I bought this car in starting of July this year. I bought the Kaziranga edition. The only thing I am not satisfied with it is I have driven it more than 3000km and it gives me an average of 12.5km/l whereas I have a hatchback Baleno which gives me an average of 15km/l. Maybe I have driven it lit that is the reason it is not giving me good mileage. ...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
The best SUV I have purchased the SUV recently You should directly go with safari Leave the Mahindra suxmv 700 is also It cometer but look fies it is killer performance safari is good and the aafaribis from tata company's so safety is top notch and it is made in India also So best car Jai hind Vocal for local.
Good car mileage is more than my expectations good design, especially in dark edition very comfortable for long trips I drive this car many times there is no problem I like the function very much the headlights are very good I have a dark edition of this car colour is good no problem in the car till now good car.
I had driven it with my friends till Kanyakumari. The car is simply superb. Most suitable for long drives. The comfort that it offers for the driver and passengers is next level. Never felt tired during the journey, aggressive in Sports mode, and very much impressed with the refinement also.
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
Great car with heavily built quality. Our 2nd car with Tata. The drive quality is good and the engine is reliable. Better than competitors in all means except ADAS and technology. Abut technology doesn't save the car if it is hit hard it should be the quality. That's top-notch in Safari.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
Sport mode is full of power. You sit in the car and it feels at the same moment that you are safe. The built quality is above par for the segment. The looks are amazing, especially with the dark edition. The only downside is the black colour needs thorough cleaning and care. The ride quality is simply amazing, body roll is very much contained. Nega...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Safari
- Safari XECurrently ViewingRs.15,44,900*EMI: Rs.35,21216.14 kmplManual
- Safari XMCurrently ViewingRs.1,689,9,00*EMI: Rs.38,46616.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XM SCurrently ViewingRs.17,96,500*EMI: Rs.40,84916.14 kmplManual
- Safari XMA ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,19,9,00*EMI: Rs.41,39014.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XTCurrently ViewingRs.1,843,400*EMI: Rs.41,91216.14 kmplManual
- Safari XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.1,923,400*EMI: Rs.43,69416.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XMA S ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,36,500*EMI: Rs.44,00014.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XT Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.19,53,400*EMI: Rs.44,37916.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZCurrently ViewingRs.20,13,400*EMI: Rs.45,72616.14 kmplManual
- Safari XTA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.20,53,400*EMI: Rs.46,61714.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XTA Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2,083,400*EMI: Rs.47,30214.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.21,24,900*EMI: Rs.48,23016.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZ Plus 6 StrCurrently ViewingRs.21,34,900*EMI: Rs.48,43716.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,43,400*EMI: Rs.48,62814.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZ Plus Jet EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,49,900*EMI: Rs.48,79016.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus Kaziranga EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,49,9,00*EMI: Rs.48,79016.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZ Plus Adventure EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,49,900*EMI: Rs.48,79016.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6Str Jet EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2,159,900*EMI: Rs.49,01816.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6Str Kaziranga EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2,159,9,00*EMI: Rs.49,01816.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZ Plus 6 Str Adventure EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,59,900*EMI: Rs.49,01816.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,59,900*EMI: Rs.49,01816.14 kmplManual
- New Safari XZ Plus 6 Str Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.21,69,900*EMI: Rs.49,22516.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZ Plus GoldCurrently ViewingRs.22,35,900*EMI: Rs.50,72216.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZ Plus Gold 6 StrCurrently ViewingRs.2,245,900*EMI: Rs.50,92916.14 kmplManual
- Safari XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,54,900*EMI: Rs.51,13214.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZA Plus 6 Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,64,9,00*EMI: Rs.51,36014.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus Jet Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,279,900*EMI: Rs.51,69214.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus Kaziranga Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,79,900*EMI: Rs.51,69214.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZA Plus Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,279,900*EMI: Rs.51,69214.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str Jet Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,89,900*EMI: Rs.51,92014.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6Str Kaziranga Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,289,900*EMI: Rs.51,92014.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZA Plus 6Str Adventure Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,289,9,00*EMI: Rs.51,92014.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus AT Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2,289,900*EMI: Rs.51,92014.08 kmplAutomatic
- New Safari XZA Plus 6 Str AT Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.22,99,900*EMI: Rs.52,14814.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZA Plus Gold ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,65,900*EMI: Rs.53,62414.08 kmplAutomatic
- Safari XZA Plus Gold 6 Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,375,900*EMI: Rs.53,85214.08 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Which car is better between Tata Safari and Mahindra Scorpio N?
Does TATA Safari XE has sunroof?
How long wait for black safari?
Does this car features Wireless Phone Charging?
What is the tyre size of Tata Safari?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Tata Safari?
Does Tata Safari have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Safari have a sunroof?
Trending Tata Cars
- Altroz EVRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- CurvvRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025