Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
- All (255)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (83)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (86)
- Interior (54)
- Power (57)
I've been using Honda Jazz diesel VX model vehicle since 2016 and I feel that engine refinement, mileage, and comfort is next level. The only issue is the ground clearance of the vehicle is too low so I'm not able to do offroad and it's very challenging to drive on Indian roads.
As I use it mostly on highways traveling inter cities for my work. It has a 4 cylinder engine in BS6 that delivers great pickup which I feel every time and also the other features give a premium look to my car like Touchscreen Control Panel, Driver & Assistant Side Vanity Mirror, Driver Side Power Door Lock Switch, etc. The best thing about Jaz...
I have been using this car and the performance of this is very satisfactory. The ABS system is awesome. Also, it has two airbags which I feel very safe while driving. Boot space in the car is very nice and comfortable, as I frequently go for long trips with my family. I also drove some cars like Ritz, Santro, Swift Dezire but I felt Jazz is the bes...
I purchased the Honda Jazz Car and I found that it is the best suitable car for me. It has many features like Driver Side Power Door Lock Master Switch, Seat Back Pocket, Front Seat Headrests, Fixed Pillow Rear Headrest, Interior Light. Mileage is Phenomenal in this Segment. I am also happy with its good mileage.
I bought Honda Jazz just a few months ago and I must say it a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives a great look to this car. Its powerful engine gives good mileage also and all advance features make this car much comfortable and priceworthy. I am completely satisfied with this car.
I bought HondaJazz Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best hatchback car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchscreen, Airbags, Leather Seats. The only thing I think can be improved is the mileage other than that the performance is amazing. I am driving this car on a daily basis without any has...
I am driving Jazz Car from last 6 months. Now It has the best interior in the segment including the premium fabric upholstery, navigation system, touchscreen display and dashboard with a glossy black finish. Also the powerful Engine with 16.6 to 17.1 kmpl mileage and solid built body which makes it the best car in hatchback segment.
I am very happy to drive Honda Jazz Car. As I use it mostly on highways travelling inter cities for my work. It has a 4 cylinder engine in BS6 that delivers great pickup which I feel everytime and also the other features gives a premium look to my car like Touchscreen Control Panel, Driver & Assistant Side Vanity Mirror, Driver Side Power Door ...
My personal experience with this car is that it has Low Noise Engine, Good Performance, Solid Build Quality with Decent Mileage. The music system of this car is extremely good. The sound is well balanced. The car has a good design. The alloy wheel is stylish. The headlight is superb. The blow of AC is also good for a long comfortable ride...
Overall, nice car but I have a top-specification automatic variant which is 2nd last model in manual variant so it misses out so many features like touch screen, keyless start/stop, keyless entry, even after paying higher than the top-specification manual variant. Climate control is also dated. Newer models have all this covered up so that's a plus...
A nice car to have on Indian road. Initially, I was irritated by the linear power delivery but later got used to it. Reliability and cheaper maintenance costs are USP. Nobody roll. Very much stable at 130+ KMPH unlike other rivals. The engine freely revs beyond 5-6k rpm. In terms of practicality, this is the car one must consider. I have driven thi...
Its a pleasure driving beautifully crafted Jazz by Honda, whether its exteriors, interiors, craftsmanship, what else I could say, its a class a part hatch, music system sounds good, and steering mounted controls with volume, source, and song change function, is so much helpful if it had Bluetooth functionality. It has an Aux-In and USB compati...
Very nice car as compared to the i20 and Baleno as compared to space. This car offers a lot of space compared to its rivals. It is a very good car but it lacks power only 90 hp it would be nice if Honda would offer an engine with 130 hp. If you are looking ahead for a spacious hatchback you should go tor the Honda Jazz.
Honda Jazz is an amazing car when it comes to mileage in city or highway. This car is fully loaded with features and this car is non- regratable car because it comes with one of the best mileage needed for Hatchback. As this car I have personally experienced I get an average of 20kmpl in city and highway goes upto 22-24kmpl. This car is v...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Awesome car . Best hatchback car ever . I bought this car last year . I love its performance both in city and highway . Very comfortable . Build quality is very good . Main reason i bought this car is for i vtec petrol engine,very good engine . Well refined . Getting a milage of 18 plus while in highways . Very comfortable .my petrol cvt is very go...
Hi everyone this is my first review on my first car Honda Jaz VX CVT Petrol. Pros: 1. External looks 2. Spacious cabin 3. Milage on Highway with AC on 16 to 17kmpl when speed is less than110kmph and 15kmpl when speed is above110kmph. Milage in the city is around 10-11kmpl (AC on with moderate traffic). 4. Audio is good 5. No issues with g...
Overall good the main which is comfort and safety honda gives amazing comforts and safety and ride is completely handling the car I love this car because when I ride this car at above 100 the handling is excellent premium hatchback whit AMT no need to change gear drive and drive more overall good for family, friend and good value for money for this...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz 2018-2020
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 E i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,900*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 S i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,05,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 SV i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,10,400*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,82,302*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,85,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 VX i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 E i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.5,59,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,23,500*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 SV i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,78,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,500*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,35,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.7,36,358*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 VX i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,089*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Honda Cars