Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Mahindra Verito

Mahindra Verito : A Budget Friendly Sedan With Lots Of Features

I was thinking of purchasing a new sedan, but my budget was low. I had to look for an affordable vehicle that comes with a high-performance engine along with some practical features. After looking at various sedan models, I finally decided to buy the Mahindra Verito, which is considered as an ideal vehicle for budget car buyers. The vehicle, which I have purchased was a diesel version and it comes equipped with a 1.5-litre diesel motor. This engine has a displacement capacity of 1461cc, which enables it to produce 65Bhp of maximum power that results in generating a peak torque of about 160Nm. This motor is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission gearbox and it enables the vehicle to give away a mileage of about 19-20 kmpl. On the other hand, it comes with an array of features including a manual AC unit, power steering, power windows, central locking system, tachometer, glove box compartment, fabric seats and numerous other sophisticated aspects. It also comes with safety features like side impact protection, engine immobiliser, door ajar warning, anti-lock braking system, tubeless tyres and other advanced features. After purchasing the vehicle, I took my family for a holiday trip in this car and returned just a few days back. Well, the overall experience with the car was fascinating and I never had any problem with it, especially with the engine, which delivered a flawless performance. I would suggest Mahindra Verito to all budget car buyers as it comes with a mix of high performance, comfort and safety features all together at a low price.

s