I am a proud owner of Fiat 1.2 Dynamic for the last 2 years. No issues so far. It's such a brilliant car, especially for long rides. Cons for me1. Steering feedback. I don't think any other car will have such meticulous steering response and feedback. That pure hydraulic steering is a joy to drive. If EPS, Fiat would lose its genes.
2. Higher GC of 195 mm. Can drive like a king on poor roads with aplomb.
3. The suspension is just heaven.
4. Exceptional stability even at 150 kmh.
5. Razor sharp brakes. Even at higher speeds, you feel safe and certain.
6. Really comfortable seats. Good back & thigh support. Even at 10-12 Hrs drives you won't feel that tired.
Cons may be..
1. Lower GC would have provided more grip at higher speeds.
2. Hard clutch for short city rides.
3. Should have been provided with 15" low profile tires for all variants.
4. Airbags & EBS should have been made standard.
5. Would have loved to have greater mileage.
I was suppose to buy Abarth but since i stay in Mumbai i bought Petrol...
Hi Friends, I am writing this review after driving 50 km in Fiat Punto...
Being an automobile engineer, I have driven most of the hatch backs, B...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals