Stylish, economic and comfortable.

for S

Stylish, economic and comfortable.

A very well designed and spacious car with stylish looks and good mileage (15-17 kmph in city and 20 plus on the highway). Decent cooling with AC. Pickup is somewhat ok. But comfort is pretty good even for long journeys of upto 300 km. Lightest steering wheel not only in its segment but comparable with premium hatchbacks. There are some cons also like low quality plastics and hard gear shift. Breaking is not as good as other competitors. After sales service depends on the dealers and may vary in every city. Maintenance cost is a bit higher. Overall a good deal for bachelors or small families or a second car if you already own a big one.

By ankur mathur

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 53 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 36 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

N
narasimha reddy
Jan 6, 2019 1:04:27 PM

I drove it. I liked automatic cum manual gear system which does not exidt in any other model. Good Japanese engg . marvel. But, no touch screen. I drove 999 cc model.

Read More...
    We need your city to customize your experience