Car For beginners and daily use

for T Option

Car For beginners and daily use

Easy to ride,car for beginners, city mileage is 13.9 kmpl highway is around 18 kmpl, which is good. I am using it for about 14 months first servicing bill was 1550/- which compared to maruti atlo 800 is pretty low ,only problem is that the clutch is not that smooth otherwise its a pretty good car. One can buy it as first car,servicing is good. I am using T.

By rajneesh

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 133 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 55 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 42 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 33 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 Lakh - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

r
roma kapur
Sep 18, 2018 9:04:47 PM

I bought this car in 2016 lovely car local average is 15 & highway average is 21 with ac.i have redi go T(o) model.

Read More...
    We need your city to customize your experience