Awesome Car

for T Option

Awesome Car

Hi, everyone we have just bought Datsun's Redigo (T) optional car and happy for our new family member, after long time and discussion about to purchase the new car, we have decided to go with Datsun and they have not let us down. Whatever we required in our car, all is there with our budget. It is better than other competitive segment cars like Maruti 800 & Renault Kwid. More spacious than other two mentioned cars. Both interior and exterior are good. Nice dashboard with better visibility as well as a comfortable seat. Boot space is smaller than the Renault Kwid but you can fold back side seat for carrying more stuff. Its 3 cylinder engine give very good pick up. Power steering is very smooth as well as Clutch, Brake & Accelerator paddle. One good thing is that the�gearbox is not in the dashboard like Datsun's other vehicle. Redi-Go has a decent amount of cabin space and can seat 5 adults comfortably. Three people can sit comfortably in the back seat. It also has a lot of storage spaces throughout the cabin. Ground clearance also good. As far as safety features company has to give central locking at least. Child lock safety is there. Overall features are good. Nice budget car. Good for first time user.

By sachin zanzal

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Car Is Not Good

The service of Datsun RediGo is great and AC is also good with low maintenance cost but the braking system and mileage are not so good in this car.

By sundeep arora
    On: Apr 22, 2020 | 62 Views
  • Very Bad And Poor Car

It has a bad suspension, it is not suitable for long trips, the clutch is so hard, loud engine sound, no mileage, No additional features, knee room is worsened for 6-foot...Read More

By suresh b s
    On: Apr 13, 2020 | 132 Views
  • A Beginner's Best Choice.

Best car for a millennial in a decent job who is planning a family or has just started a family. Best car for daily usage. Low on maintenance, decent on performance.

By ghanashyam nath
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 63 Views
  • Superb Car

This car looks are very good. I like Datsun Redigo. This is a very good car and its colour is fantastic.

By vijay g
    On: Mar 25, 2020 | 53 Views
  • Best Car in this Segment

My height is 6 feet but I am in very comfortable in my car. I went out very comfortable in my car and also I felt very comfortable in my car. This is my first car and my ...Read More

By hayat ali
    On: Mar 14, 2020 | 230 Views
  • Best Car

Nice fuel efficiency 20km in the city and 22km on the highway with AC. Single-use, insurance completed well-maintained seating comfortable.

By tushar sonawaneverified Verified Buyer
    On: Mar 07, 2020 | 38 Views
  • for 1.0 S

Best Car

Far better than Alto K10 Vxi. Its features, style, performance, mileage and comfort everything is superb. Its a small family car.

By shafy goyal
    On: Feb 29, 2020 | 36 Views
  • Poor Featured Car

Engine oil leakage. Fragile oil filter and pump, the material used are not of good quality. It easily gets scratch while driving on a rough road.

By soso shishak
    On: Feb 24, 2020 | 94 Views
  • View All redi-GO 2016-2020 Reviews
Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020
Rs.2.80 - 4.37 Lakh*
This car model has expired

Write your Comment on Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020

t
t santhosh
Jun 4, 2017 8:50:04 PM

iam just confused to buy the car. i have selected two cars one is alto 800 an datsun radigo. please sugeest me which one is better.

Read More...
    We need your city to customize your experience