C-HR Latest Update
The Toyota C-HR was spotted testing in India in July 2018, indicating that Toyota might launch the coupe-style SUV in the country. However, that won’t happen anytime soon since Toyota Kirloskar Motor has to localise the C-HR’s TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform on which the next-gen Corolla is also based. There’s no official word from the automaker regarding the localisation of the TNGA in India. In the international market, prices for the Toyota C-HR start from around Rs 18 lakh (converted). So, if launched here, it might go up against SUVs such as the Jeep Compass and the upcoming MG SUV, among others. The Toyota C-HR is available with petrol and petrol-hybrid powertrain options. Read in detail about the Toyota C-HR here.
Toyota C-HR News
…. its coupe-inspired sibling, the C-HR, is already here!
For the first time, Toyota has revealed the cabin of the upcoming C-HR compact SUV along with its other details. The C-HR had initially made its public appearance as a concept at the 2014 Paris Motor
Toyota C-HR Images and Videos
Toyota C-HR Price
- Petrol Version
Trending Toyota Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 19, 2018
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2019
- Skoda KaroqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 25, 2018
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Mahindra G4 RextonRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 19, 2018