maruti ritz zxi accessories

By Syam from Hyderabad | 8444 Views | 5 Comments

Maruti Ritz

Ex-showroom Price Rs. 4,23,124
Get On Road Price
Write Review | User Review (192)

Quick Start on Maruti Ritz

Overall Satisfaction :
Appearance :
Comfort :
Performance :
Value For Money :
Fuel Economy :
Pros : good overall package

Hi, I have bought Maruti Ritz ZXi on 12th June 2010.I stay in Hyderabad.It costed Rs 5.86 lakhs on road.I have got 24,000 discount on it.I exchanged my 9 year old car Maruti 800 DX ( I have travelled 1,30,000 km in Maruti 800 DX.It has never given me any trouble.It's engine is never been opened.For the last 9 years it has given me excellent service.Except for regular servicing I had hardly spent any thing on it's maintenance.I think I still love my old car than the new one that I have bought ).I have got Rs 80,000 for my old car including exchange bonus.So effectively I paid Rs 4,82,000/- for my new car. The CD player that comes with Ritz ZXi has no USB option.It is a Nippon CD player with 4 channel output ( 4 X 45 W ).It has no Sub out.So I have changed it.For that you need a square panel( with curved top which is there in LXi,VXi models,I have posted the image at the end of the blog ).I have ordered it in Maruti Spare parts dealer ( R.M. motors in Minister road,Hyderabad ).If you are planning to put a single din CD player,you also need a dummy CD panel.They are easily available.R.M. motors have taken just 5 days to get them.It costs around Rs 200.CD holder ( the Iron casing which holds the unit is not necessary.The one which is holding the existing Nippon CD player is sufficient. One more thing I have come to know is the window glasses do not close automatically on locking the vehicle,which is pretty bad.You have to buy a unit for that for Rs 2300. I have put the following accessories 1. Sony WX-GT77UI ( DOUBLEDIN CD player ) RMS 52 W X 4 Rs 10,800 2. Sony XM - GTX6042 ( 1000W 4 channel amp ) RMS 60W X 4 - Rs 5300 3. Sony XS-GTX1202L ( 1000W Sub ) RMS 300W -Rs 2500 4. JBL GTO608C ( 210W component speakers in the front doors) RMS 70W X 2 - Rs 5900 5.JBL GT5 - S265 ( 200W speakers in the rear doors ) RMS 50W X 2 - Rs 2900. 6. Bass EFX wooferbox Rs 1050. 7. Wiring Rs 1000. 8. Seat covers Rs 5500. 9. Foot mats Rs 950. 10. Full matting Rs 900. 11. Steering cover Rs 300. 12. Side beading,Bumper guard,Mud flaps,Reverse horn - Rs 2250. 13. Teflon coat Rs 3100. 14. Automatic window glass closing - Rs 2300. 15. Film - Rs 3000 16. Tubeless tyre Puncture repair kit Rs 400 Till now ( Aug 3rd 2010 ) my new car has done around 2500 km.It is giving me 12km/ltr in city traffic with AC on. Syam
Was this review useful to you? Yes (14) | No (0)

Research on Maruti Ritz

User Comments

Asked By Lianpu Tonsing 05 Oct,2010 10:21:11 AM

Hi Syam, I find your review good and comprehensive. If you have achieved a mileage of 12 kmpl in city traffic with AC on, I hope a Ritz is a good car to go for. And I hope your driving style is not injurious to the engine of the car. You have rightly highlighted the effectiveness of Maruti 800. I would like to add one more quality of the 800- it's windscreen has given a good view and you have full command of the road.I have achieved an 18 kmpl mileage in delhi with maruti 800 non AC. And mind you, I have taken good care not to put excessive strain on the engine. Thus there is fun in driving an 800. Hope some day automobile manufacturers will come out with another high high performing car in the higher segments.

Asked By shiv 20 Dec,2010 02:24:52 PM

thanks for the informative review..., I am going to get my Ritz zxi delivered this week. am planning to replace the music system if you share the photos of the head unit would be great help ... thnx dude..

Asked By dr.pinku borah 18 May,2011 01:37:03 PM

i have also booked ritz zxi.plz tell me is it possible to put a rear spoiler on ritz zxi? thanks.

Asked By Mohan 31 Jul,2011 09:14:07 AM

Hi. I own Ritz ZXI too, and want to change the HU. However, since it has integrated steering controls, will changing the HU void the connectivity/functionality of these? Coz I very much use these.. Please share your experience in this. Thanks in advance.

Reply By syam0312 31 Jul,2011 12:58:14 PM

Yes,you are right.We can't use those integrated steering controls if we change the head unit.You have to buy the compatible Steering control unit for the HU that you buy.

Asked By Indrajeet patil 26 Aug,2011 03:01:37 AM

hi dude! the teflon coat does not cost so much rs.3100 i have done it for my ritz in just rs.1700 plus they come at your home and do the work.

Reply By Syam 27 Aug,2011 01:13:51 PM