Mahindra Quanto an amazing compact SUV

By Rohit   from LucknowSeptember 22, 2012
  • Appearance

Pros : Attractive price, good fuel efficiency

Cons : Rear view should be improved,

I was waiting for Mahindra Quanto since the time when the company has announced this vehicle. It seems that my wait for this vehicle proved worthy as the Mahindra Quanto has enough potential and performance to satisfy my requirements. I was waiting eagerly for this vehicle as I am a Mahindra’s diehard fan. Before it was launched, I heard that the vehicle will be available with all the features as of its sibling Xylo. This made me excited and made me to wait for it patiently. I couldn’t find any major drawbacks associated with the vehicle but the limited third row space may be a bit disappointing. I really expected this vehicle to be with more aggressive and stunning looks but its rear view has disappointed me. Other than these, the Mahindra Quanto is fabulous and you can simply afford your money on this without looking to compare it with other vehicles. In my opinion, you cannot expect for more features in such a compact vehicle that comes at an affordable price tag. What really surprised me is its amazing price. Yes! I couldn’t believe that I have seen its price starting at just Rs.5.99 lakh, which is simply irresistible. This increased the respect towards Mahindra as it is trying to roll out models that can be afforded by common man. Its 1.5 litre CRDi engine, its displacement capacity, and its maximum power is much alike other SUVs or MPVs. You can actually fold the third row seating to place luggage or any other items. There is no doubt that the vehicle is about to set a new trend in utility vehicle category not just because of its price but because of its compact size. This will definitely make other companies to design sub-4 meter compact utility vehicles that even reduce the tax and total cost of the vehicle. I can’t wait to drive my vehicle again and again as it is so good to drive on.

Comments
 Comments Mahindra Quanto
  • amer |28 Oct,2012 09:45:16 PM

i like this car