Volvo S60 Road Test Review
The S60 Polestar is now the quickest Volvo in India. What else does it offer? We find out!
Volvo's long-standing commitment to safety let its cars speak for itself, but the new generation models have not been restricted to just that. From V40 to the range-topping XC90, all these offerings now stand neck-to-neck in every possible aspect, when compared to their respective German rivals.
If the cover of a book can be deceiving than beauty can be more misleading. Volvo's S60 is one such machine which demands all the attention it can get. In actuality is it worth the effort is something that we are here to find out.
Coming up with ever new launches, Volvo Cars gradually wants to widen its presence in the luxury car segment in India. After the launch of Volvo XC60 which has received tremendous response, here is Volvo?s latest offering, the Volvo S60 which it launched a few weeks ago. The S60 is available in D5 D
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Ford Endeavour 2.0L Diesel AT: First Drive Reviewbased on 25 reviews
- 2019 Audi A6 Reviewbased on 12 reviews
- 2019 Volvo XC40 Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 8 reviews
- DC Avanti | Expert Reviewbased on 33 reviews
- 2017 Volvo XC60: First Drive Reviewbased on 15 reviews