Honda Brio user reviews

4.5 5
based on (78 reviews)
  • From Authorized Honda dealers

4 Negative user reviews on Honda Brio

• Adamant after sales from Honda, no consumer focus, never acknowledge the defect
    By Raghav Gupta | June 07, 2016|  150 Views
    2 people found it helpful.

After the replacement of my driver side door from Automax Honda, the replaced door and its paint quality was so bad that it started rusting within a year (the picture depict the condition of the door) and the paint is chipping off. In my life, I have not seen the original quality paint being chippin read full review...

Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)
    poor fuel efficiency
    By Dinesh Barasia | September 02, 2013|  5525 Views
    17 people found it helpful.

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup poor pickup in second gear, specially when car inslow motion and try to pick it on 2nd gear. Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience honda company is claiming the fuel efficiency as 19.4 km per litter on highways and in city 14-1 read full review...

1 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (17) | No (19)
    Don't Buy Honda Brio
    By S Robin | August 22, 2013|  8369 Views
    35 people found it helpful.

I am very upset with service provided by the Olympia Honda Chennai and the CAR too.   My brio is having big time issues with 1st and 2nd gear (3rd, 4th and 5th are fine), whereas it is getting stuck every time u put those gears. The gear getting stuck is so obvious and dangerous that I narrowly mi read full review...

5 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (35) | No (18)
    Honda Brio S MT
    weak and brittle backside glass of Honda Brio car may 2013 model and nonavailability of glass
    By Dr Rajeev Garg | June 20, 2013|  5860 Views
    15 people found it helpful.

Look and Style I purchased Honda Brio car May2013 model with defogger on backside glass on 15 may 2013 . My car was standing in front of my house on 13 june 2013 at 1 PM. Suddenly its backside glass broken down in front of my eyes spontaneously by sunlight heat. there was no blow or jerk to the gla read full review...

3 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (15) | No (4)
Top user reviews on similar cars
    Hyundai Grand i10
    3.5 / 5 based on (95 reviews)

Look and Style: It looks great. No issues with the appearance. Comfort is also equally good especial View All

Maruti Celerio
    4.5 / 5 based on (42 reviews)

Look and Style : Amazing looks, headlamps and tank look from the front is just awesome. I fell in lo View All

Maruti Swift
    4.5 / 5 based on (162 reviews)

my car is 4 years old well maintained millege is excellent driving is awesome and well known middle View All

Tata Tiago
    4.5 / 5 based on (48 reviews)

This is the car which just made me to fell in love with it at first look. Perfectly clean and contem View All

Similar cars to compare & consider
  • Change Variant: