Honda Brio user reviews

0 Shares
4.5 5
based on (79 reviews)

4 Negative user reviews on Honda Brio

• Adamant after sales from Honda, no consumer focus, never acknowledge the defect
    By Raghav Gupta | June 07, 2016|  169 Views
    3 people found it helpful.

After the replacement of my driver side door from Automax Honda, the replaced door and its paint quality was so bad that it started rusting within a year (the picture depict the condition of the door) and the paint is chipping off. In my life, I have not seen the original quality paint being chippin read full review...

Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (3) | No (0)
    poor fuel efficiency
    By Dinesh Barasia | September 02, 2013|  5552 Views
    18 people found it helpful.

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup poor pickup in second gear, specially when car inslow motion and try to pick it on 2nd gear. Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience honda company is claiming the fuel efficiency as 19.4 km per litter on highways and in city 14-1 read full review...

1 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (18) | No (19)
    Don't Buy Honda Brio
    By S Robin | August 22, 2013|  8448 Views
    35 people found it helpful.

I am very upset with service provided by the Olympia Honda Chennai and the CAR too.   My brio is having big time issues with 1st and 2nd gear (3rd, 4th and 5th are fine), whereas it is getting stuck every time u put those gears. The gear getting stuck is so obvious and dangerous that I narrowly mi read full review...

5 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (35) | No (20)
    Honda Brio S MT
    weak and brittle backside glass of Honda Brio car may 2013 model and nonavailability of glass
    By Dr Rajeev Garg | June 20, 2013|  5886 Views
    16 people found it helpful.

Look and Style I purchased Honda Brio car May2013 model with defogger on backside glass on 15 may 2013 . My car was standing in front of my house on 13 june 2013 at 1 PM. Suddenly its backside glass broken down in front of my eyes spontaneously by sunlight heat. there was no blow or jerk to the gla read full review...

3 Comments | Write Comment
    Was this review useful to you? Yes (16) | No (4)
Top user reviews on similar cars
    Hyundai Grand i10
    4.5 / 5 based on (54 reviews)

Look and Style: It looks great. No issues with the appearance. Comfort is also equally good especial View All

Maruti Celerio
    4.5 / 5 based on (44 reviews)

Look and Style : Amazing looks, headlamps and tank look from the front is just awesome. I fell in lo View All

Tata Tiago
    4.5 / 5 based on (38 reviews)

I bought the Tata Tiago a month back. I have been inside a Tata India ever since I remember being in View All

Maruti Swift
    4.5 / 5 based on (101 reviews)

My five friends have a Swift VDI and I have a Ritz VDI. I travelled in both the cars. Both cars engi View All

Similar cars to compare & consider
  • Change Variant: