Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (983)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
Honda Amaze is an excellent car, A high fuel-efficient car, Easy to park, Good pickup, Low maintaining cost, Value of money, Low carbon emissions, Comfortable seats, Comfortable rides. The car is fully loaded and nothing to be added. The music system is of high-quality, Dynamic design, looks like a mustang Go for it.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Amaze, as its name suggests, is an amazing and extremely comfortable car. Good mileage. It gives you a good experience. The car has good ground clearance, with a very nice shark fin antenna which creates a very good impression. AC is fabulous. Amaze is indeed a very good car in all terms. I am very satisfied to buy this car. Till now, I can see no ...
The car service is very costly. Spare parts are not available easily.
Purchased the SMT petrol in Feb 2019 and I have been driving it myself since then. Now the mileage is around 15-16 in city traffic and on long highway drives it comes to 17-18. I really loved the interiors. It's really amazing. Steering control is awesome. Boot space is excellent. ABS works perfectly. Honestly, at this price, it's the best compact
I purchases Amaze Sxmt Deisel in 2014 no odometer at 86,000 km still I am availing 20 to 22 km/liter, very good vehicle. I am using this car in the city as well as on the highway 50:50. For every 10,000 km service cost paying approx 8,000. no other problem in my vehicle. daily traveling distance is 46 km.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
I purchased Honda Amaze, it is a very good compact sedan, the best car to use on Delhi roads, it's looks are very bold. Honda has completely changed its new model from earlier one, its interior looks phenomenal, it gives a mileage of 16 which I think is pretty good in the Delhi traffic and moreover its boot space is also very good. If someone is lo...
- 8 Likes
- 4 Comments
I have a manual petrol version of the Honda Amaze. Slow to start but once 2.5 rpm is reached, it shows it's real power. Which is good to drive in City and on highways awesome. Much stable than other ones in the same segment. Turning radius is great and needs less manoeuvre while parking which was difficult even for hundai I series. Stiff suspension...
Its a perfect compact sedan with Honda's quality engine this car outstands any car in this variant Piano Finish Interiors are just awesome. Beige and black combination just adds up to the beauty of the car's interiors. Talking about exteriors, the car is a bit bulky but the side look gives a very elegant view. The front is modified a lot which give...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
I'm really surprised to see that Honda provides the best in the segment it's Honda Amaze. It's an excellent design, stylish DRL front light. I don't have words to express my feeling towards Honda Amaze. It's a combination of Smart and beautiful beast. Decent performance, cool design, and Honda provide also very good service and lots of its branches...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
New amaze has features of the premium car in a value for money deal. Interiors and exteriors are really good. Some of the features are best in class. Feels very comfortable and smooth both on city and highway roads. A perfect family car with loaded with safety features like a dual airbag, ABS, child lock.
Seat belt not working for both front seats. Spare parts not available. I have to wait and park my car for 10 days. Car is below 1 month old. After sale service id not good, spare parts arrangement is very delay, taking more than a week See the details in the youtube video search for seat belt problem.
Well just bought new Honda Amaze I-VTEC V variant. Thanks to CarDekho team's excellence which helped me deciding my car. Let me help you to make a decision if you are planning to buy a new car with a few numbers of reasons. Best in class because in this segment there is no other car generating 89bhp power in 1.2ltr petrol engine, you will definitel...
- 57 Likes
- 2 Comments
An awesome Honda Amaze experience I have ever felt. I would recommend all to buy this car. The dashboard of this car gives a posh look. Its petrol engine offers stonking performance and paired to its sharp driving dynamics,this car will plaster a wide grin on your face when driving with gusto. Kudos to HONDA.
Honda Amaze is really an amazing car. Its engine is very powerful and the gear shifting is smooth. The fuel efficiency of the car is also reasonable. My wife and I fell in love with the car the moment we saw it at Mansarovar Honda showroom at Porur. The front grill gives a feel of a premium car. Keyless entry and start are very good. Ground clearan...
An eye-catching look, nice comfort & spacious, good mileage, premium feel in all respect other than in matter of quick response in 1-4th gear. If the pickup in lower gear can be improved, none of the cars of this segment can be at par.roof vibration may be reduced by strengthening the structure.
An awesome car experience I have ever felt. I would recommend all to buy this car. The dashboard of this car gives a posh look. Its petrol engine offers stonking performance and paired to its sharp driving dynamics, this car will plaster a wide grin on your face when driving with gusto. Kudos to HONDA.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,69124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,85424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,13524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,54021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,13424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,82121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,57021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,88718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,12418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,75318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,12618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,99018.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85218.3 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is new facelift of Honda Amaze is going to come in April 2021?
Desire or amaze which is good for mileage
Hi, i have run my new honda amaze for 1200 kms in exactly one month after purcha...
Honda amaze smt price of touch screen
What is the tyre size of Honda Amaze?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Honda Amaze?
Does Honda Amaze have automatic climate control?
Does the Honda Amaze have a sunroof?
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...
Trending Honda Cars