Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (999)
- Mileage (311)
- Performance (151)
- Looks (289)
- Comfort (332)
- Engine (227)
- Interior (174)
- Power (152)
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating sound come which is not bearable and the body of the car is very soft. It may also collapse if you press a little hard.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Service is worst though. Prefer other dealers as Avantika Honda people are not professionals.
Powerful Honda Amaze has Automatic Transmission with CVT gearing system that produces 78.9bhp@3600rpm for 5 Seater sedan with Premium features like FWD Drive BS-VI Engine 142.95 kmph maximum speed that makes Amaze stylish and powerful. It has many safety features like Anti-Theft Alarm Child Safety Locks Central Locking etc for Indian roads. Overall...
I have been driving the car for the last 3 months and as such, there is no issue to date. Boot space is sufficient and comfortable for 4 people but for long-distance traveling, for 5 person its not that comfortable because of the rear seat. I face a small problem at night because of its low visibility on roads mostly during the rainy season. It is ...
Honda Amaze literally signifies its name. A very nicely organized car, with an ample amount of space inside, makes us feel very comfortable and roomy. Even a 6feet tall person can seat comfortably both in front and rear seats. Big boot space. Interiors feel elegant, with loads of storage space. AC is very powerful and gives effective cooling. Engin...
Service cost is higher but vehicle mileage is better when compared with other cars. Space for rear passengers is very comfortable. The diesel engine is powerful but noise is high. It looks very nice. There is no anybody's role while driving in turning roads. Amaze is suitable for high altitudes places like Nilgiris. I have spent around two yea...
- 4 Likes
- 2 Comments
A very nicely organized car, with an ample amount of space inside, makes us feel very comfortable and roomy. Even a 6feet tall person can seat comfortably both in front and rear seats. Big boot space. Interiors feel elegant, with loads of storage space. AC is very powerful and gives effective cooling. Engine performance is very good and smooth both...
High expectations but many issues I faced, rearview glass, which power not working, after using almost 18month. I faced starting problems, average also major concern 11.4-12 p/l local drive, AC cooling is average. Go for Swift Dzire, don't anywhere warranty works.
The plastic quality of the glove box and dashboard is not up to the mark and there is a bit rattling sound of plastic. Otherwise, this is the coolest car ever. The care mileage will significantly increase after the oil change. On the highway, I get 22 km.
It has completed 11000 km and as such, there is no issue to date. Boot space is sufficient and comfortable for 4 people but for long-distance traveling for 5 people, it's not that comfortable because of the rear seat. I face a small problem at night because of its low visibility on roads mostly at the rainy season. It's not that good.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have a new Honda Amaze AMT purchased in late 2018. In 2019 mid on a long journey when I stopped in between and tried to start after 10 minutes the car didn't start. Only after 1 hour, it started. The same thing happened 2 times after that whenever happened to go on a long drive. The service people are yet to identify the problem. I think it shoul...
- 1 Likes
- 2 Comments
Don't go with Honda Amaze really bad experience. I faced issue twice in this lockdown after driving regularly for 2-3 days the engine was cranking but it's not getting started I towed my Amaze to service center they told me its an issue of fuel pump we have to replace it will take 7 to 10 days also when you take out our Amaze from basement par...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Pros: Style, Comfort, Space, No Noise of engine in cabin, Built Quality, Excellent Engine Power with AC, AC is effective on rear seats, Value to Money, Good infotainment System, Effective Head Lamps Cons: Gear translation is not smooth, Steering is not smooth, Moderate Mileage, DRLs are not effective
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,71124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,14124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,694*EMI: Rs. 18,38024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,40024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,693*EMI: Rs. 20,08721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,4,44*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,43,694*EMI: Rs. 20,42024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,59021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,938*EMI: Rs. 15,31518.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,937*EMI: Rs. 17,18118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,17218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,01218.3 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Can I buy Honda Amaze base model and ask dealership to add wheel-cover, leather ...
Confused between Kia Sonet and Honda Amaze, primarily city running?
Is it worth buying the Honda Amaze VX diesel model?
What is the mileage of Honda Amaze diesel?
What is the tyre size of Honda Amaze?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Honda Amaze?
Does Honda Amaze have automatic climate control?
Does the Honda Amaze have a sunroof?
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 51,00...