Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (619)
- Mileage (184)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (204)
- Comfort (209)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (117)
- Power (106)
I bought Honda Amaze VX CVT Golden brown in Mumbai last month and it's been a brilliant decision so far. The choice was between Dezire AMT and Honda Amaze and what tipped the decision to Honda Amaze was the ride quality and handling during the n number of test drives I took. If you are looking for a proper automatic which will give you and your fam...
- 15 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought Honda Amaze VX MT petrol variant in Radiant Red metallic color and I can assure that this is gonna be the best car in its rival. Stiff steering around corners at 70kmph makes that to feel you are riding a BMW car! I got 17.5kmpl in highways and 13 in the city in one-month usage. A great deal for a family with affordability. People used to ...
Honda Amaze is a very good car in the segment with loading almost every feature. The car is very good in the city and on highways and also it has a good average, the comfort of the car is quite appreciable you won't be tired after driving 500kms. The smoothness of the vehicle is really mind-blowing, A.C. is working really well, this is a very spaci...
I bought Honda Amaze in April 2019 because it's very good in mileage and it looks so stylish. Its interiors are awesome, seats are very comfortable and in accessories, I love its music system. I got it first service and I am satisfied by the team. This car is very smooth and makes sound pollution very less in comparison to other cars.
Great Experience with the new Honda Amaze. Very Good mileage and excellent pick up with great features. Recently Honda has sold more than one lakh cars in just less than a year which says Good sales figures achieved over a small period of time. New Amaze has the same engine and compressor which is being used in Honda CITY ZX.
Drove my Honda Amaze diesel car for about 40000 km. It gives 24 km/liter in summers and about 27 km in winter on the highway driving at speeds within limits (slightly less than 90 km/h) it's very comfortable to drive within Delhi and on highways. I would say it's an ideal car for all, especially for senior citizens. I have not faced any problems wi...
I bought the Honda Amaze 2019 Automatic high-end version close to a year ago. I've been facing a sharp pain on my right leg and foot every time I drive the car. It's something about the pedal (accelerator or brake) that's so hard or highly placed that's causing the pain. Is anyone else facing this issue? I was one of the first few customers who mad...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
The vehicle is 6 months old. Its doors are making noise, wipers aren't working smoothly. Hence, the same are repaired and replaced on warranty. The milage was 20 km/l initially and rises to 23kmpl The maintenance cost of the car is very high. The pickup of the car is average. It runs smoothly. The suspension is also very good.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Honda Amaze is a nice car. It has nice pick-up, big boot space, large legroom. Whatever I have expected before buying this car, the car has fulfilled all the expectations. Little cabin noise is there for my Diesel Version. I heard that it's common for Diesel cars, but don't know. I have driven my friend petrol Amaze, it was good without any cabin n...
Very good in its price tag, premium interiors, good mileage, dashing looks...Overall a good package...Some cons are a reduction in pickup especially with ac on, low brightness of touchscreen which causes a problem during the day, glove problem Pros.....Good steering control, good build quality, awesome gearbox, nice cruise control, good handling, g...
Awesome experience at the cost. A lot many features than you ever expected. Gives delight of a full sedan. Pick up is great. Boot space is awesome. Amazing comfort. Leg space that 5 adults can sit comfortably. Average of 16.5 KMPL per km is as good as it gets. In other words, Value for money.
Honda Amaze is a dream car one can have. Its features are quite different and very easy and comfortable to use. Interior is very attractive including the seat covers. It runs very smooth on bumpy and broken roads which makes it a complete best package for any individual. Service is also very good. I am very glad to be a member of Honda.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*EMI: Rs. 15,59327.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*EMI: Rs. 17,30727.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,60827.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 19,04223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*EMI: Rs. 19,64527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*EMI: Rs. 20,01527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*EMI: Rs. 20,02227.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*EMI: Rs. 20,32223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*EMI: Rs. 21,19223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*EMI: Rs. 21,59323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*EMI: Rs. 12,66219.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs. 14,68519.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*EMI: Rs. 15,96419.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,58119.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*EMI: Rs. 17,31119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*EMI: Rs. 17,31819.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*EMI: Rs. 17,86019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*EMI: Rs. 18,71519.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*EMI: Rs. 19,07719.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze :- Additional Discount on ...
Trending Honda Cars