Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (922)
- Mileage (274)
- Performance (131)
- Looks (277)
- Comfort (302)
- Engine (209)
- Interior (167)
- Power (145)
After loads of research finally, I made my decision to buy a Honda Amaze CVT petrol version. Till now I'm having a great experience while seating on the driving seat or rear seat. The only concern is mileage in city traffic on highways I'm getting 15kmpl or above while in the city less than 12kmpl.
Honda Amaze - Very good experience for me. The average is so good. The engine is very powerful and the best thing is cabin space it is more enough. If one more thing added to this car its complete sedan car for me, I am talking about the sunroof, this car needs a sunroof then it's a perfect sedan car. But I satisfied without a sunroof.
I drove Audi R8 and after that, I drove almost all the cars in the segment and finally I bought the Honda Amaze. It was a superb feeling when I first had a drive and Its and amazing car. Delighted to have such a Machine. Honda Amaze is amazingly the best car in the segment and value for money.
I am fully satisfied with my new honda amaze... Amaze is best in budget and I strongly recommended for it who want to buy any sedan car in around 8 lakhs. It's feeling like you own any premium sedan car... I have the Honda Amaze VX model in petrol... Vx is best for all new technology and features. Honda is best in the petrol engine.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Ultimate experience with Honda Amaze, everything is excellent in Honda Amaze. I have driven many cars but honda amaze is better than other cars because many things are available in this car in genuine cost like cruise control, music operator on steering, more spacious than other cars, etc.
Honda Amaze is a great car but the average in the city is a problem. I have the petrol variant top model But it gives only 10-12 km/l mileage maximum but all in all its a good car at a decent price. The power is optimally balanced. The air conditioning is powerful. The comfort is the main USP of the car. The touch screen is hassle-free.
The best family car for 5 people can sit very comfortably and it's very easy to maintain. Service cost is low and the fuel efficiency is very good. It gives me an average of 19kmpl in city and 22kmpl on highways. Also, safety is not a concern as it comes with ABS and EBD and airbags.
Awesome luxury feel in this budget such a dashing look from the exterior and interior design. So I am lucky to have this Honda amaze, moreover 19.1kmpl before a first oil change is again awesome. Moreover everywhere I go with this modern steel metallic colour everyone stare at me like a black beast is coming roaring .
The car looks and runs like a beauty. Smooth, silent, powerful and very comfortable. Air conditioning excellent too. Audio is Class too. Boot space is very adequate and encouraging. Overall a show-stopper. I and my wife are proud of our choice. Our Honda Amaze.
Honda Amaze is the best car. Honda provides the best car in a particular segment. Performance and fuel efficiency is far better than it's 1st generation amaze. Exteriors are much better in the segment, overall it's a best family sedan car within the budget.
Honda amaze looks are very attractive. nice journey with this car i am sitting in this car some time i feel like better in this car good tyres and good experience and power driving got diesel VCVT costed 10.2 Lakhs. But do you know it doesn't have a reverse camera and screen. Just worse categorizing. I fitted Sony Xav ax 5000 Capacitative touch scr...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,59624.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,01924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,44621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,03924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,70521.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58221.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,66118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,89818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,73818.3 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 47,000...
Trending Honda Cars