Honda Amaze User Reviews
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (617)
- Mileage (184)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (202)
- Comfort (209)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (115)
- Power (106)
With customers getting increasingly style conscious, manufacturers are going the extra mile when designing compact sedans. And the new generation Honda Amaze is a great example. Its design may have received mixed reactions, especially the flat face, but I for one like the front end, though the grille is a little too thick for my liking. The headlam...
Hello everyone, here I'm going to tell you about honda amaze after being driven for 50k kms, no doubt the car is a great family package, the car has great boot space which is practically a blessing at times, for the rear seat passenger it has ample of knee room/leg room but it lacks in case of air con which is not at all negotiable, also the headro...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
It has fulfilled every feature which should be in a compact sedan, It gives good mileage, gives a premium feel. Has many safety features such as abs, airbags, ebd, seat belt reminder and parking sensors but not a good pick up, It takes time to get into speed. No adjustment headrest in both front and back. Has no rear A.C vents, but in all it is goo...
After a 500km ride of the new Amaze 2019 VX ID-Tech, I get a loud humming noise from the A/c compressor and the company says it's a default noise. After getting the highest variant in the model we need to ride with an annoying buzzing noise. Very bad from Honda.
- 8 Likes
- 1 Comment
To save on costs, the company has compromised a bit on build quality. The plastic frame outside the dashboard meters buckles on touch, the outside panels also collapse on slight pressure. The running is great, the fuel efficiency is as claimed and the A/C works great.
And yes, one of the most exciting times of my life specifically starts with using a good car. Good, practical and a machine that ticks all the right boxes that a normal human being needs. Our family is into a textile machinery factory, which is at a distance of around 32 Kilometers from our residence. Our 13-year-old Alto had given up and our backu...
I checked almost all cars in this segment Maruti Desire was a big No be it's Maruti Ford Aspire superb but not spacious also it has the old design Tata Tigor, as per feedback Tata service is pathetic, so finally Amaze car is superb, very spacious, and good looks only problem I faced is a bit slow and pickup lag till 2500rpm. After that its a beast ...
I was looking to change my first car Maruti wagon R MUV 2004 model. I want to switch to a compact sedan, which came in my budget. I was pretending to take Dezire at that time in 2013. Someone told me to wait for Honda in that segment. Honda launched Amaze that time. When I saw this in the showroom, I really loved it. I forgot to compare. Only in my...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*EMI: Rs. 15,59327.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*EMI: Rs. 17,30727.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*EMI: Rs. 18,60827.4 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*EMI: Rs. 19,04223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*EMI: Rs. 19,64527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*EMI: Rs. 20,01527.4 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*EMI: Rs. 20,02227.4 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*EMI: Rs. 20,32223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*EMI: Rs. 21,19223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*EMI: Rs. 21,59323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*EMI: Rs. 12,66219.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs. 14,68519.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*EMI: Rs. 15,96419.5 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,58119.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Exclusive PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*EMI: Rs. 17,31119.5 kmplManual
- Amaze Ace Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*EMI: Rs. 17,31819.5 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*EMI: Rs. 17,86019.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*EMI: Rs. 18,71519.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Ace Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*EMI: Rs. 19,07719.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Honda Amaze :- Additional Discount on ...
Trending Honda Cars