Great Safe, Truley Sporty yet family car

By for Volvo XC90 from Mumbai 2008-12-10 11:09:53.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very Stylish, very comfy, very elegant, the Leather interior is unbeatable. best purchase i have eve

Cons : not enough storage in front

Nice ride, tight, you will need few days to get used to it's 6 speed transmission though,you won't be disappointed if going from a sports sedan to an suv. I love this car!! all luxury inside and out, heated seats great audio system, can hold up to 6 cd's AND when my kids plug in headphones into a rear panel, they can listen to 1 station and I can listen to another, this feature had to have been invented by a mom!! Very impressed with this vehicle. The XC90 is not phased by high winds and gives the driver confidence while on the road compared to other SUVs I've driven. My timing in buying this vehicle came at a sacrifice...Patience! Overall this is the best complete SUV.and Great car with room for the entire family and all over safe powerful car.

• Car Lover |11 Dec,2008 12:04:25 PM

Looks great, rides excellent, Gas mileage much better than listed. Back seat entertainment a plus point.
    Very impressed with this vehicle. The XC90 is not phased by high winds and gives the driver confidence while on the road compared to other SUVs I've driven.:) but it has Small displacement of the engine. Although, the MPG is relatively good for a vehicle this size and weight.

• Lalit |14 Dec,2008 05:58:19 PM

hi every one, Volvo XC 90 gives great SUv Look. Its have More safety comare to other SUV.Every one wants first to safety so Its have. So its nice review

• Nipun |13 Jan,2011 07:46:26 PM

U r driving wich version diesel or the petrol one..

• Gurkirt |08 Aug,2011 10:37:54 PM

Hi everyone I'm going to buy the Volvo xc90. Some body says that the avereg is bad. PleasE writ me fast.

• George |09 Apr,2013 10:26:21 PM

very nice & Safe suv very safe tank.

• Ishan Chauhan |28 Jul,2015 05:23:28 PM

Somebody tell me that this SUV is under powered is that true please tell me.

• george b mangalath |06 Mar,2016 08:40:50 AM

The car is 2 litre engine hence it hasnt got the power a 3 litre the thing is its turbocharged and supercharged ie till 60 its super charged and after the turbocharger kicks in when you ride you will know the difference personally thts all you need.

• harkaran samra |07 Apr,2016 11:03:27 PM

What's ita maintainens cost?