Volvo S60 :A much awaited car in India

By for Volvo S60 from Alwar 2010-05-25 10:58:58.0
7 people found it helpful. 1978 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish look, luxurious car

Volvo S60 is such a awaited car in India. Volvo auto is expanding our productivity by the launched a classy cars in India. I planning to purchase a new luxury car for my family. I have also found a some details regarding that the launch date and price tag. It's expected to be launched by the end of this year and will also be available price range of around Rs. 30-35 lakh. I would like to know that what is the major features which makes a classy and luxurious car model. I feel that it will be costlier car in the Indian auto market. I have already maintain a Honda New Accord 2.4 Inspire A/T model, now I would like to buy a different quality car in India. A few days back, I was listened about it that the Volvo Motor is going to launch its new much awaited Volvo S60 car in India that I was decided to get my next car.

• Mukesh Pandit |26 May,2010 10:12:28 AM

Volvo S60 such a much awaited car in India. I will also plan to purchase a new luxury car for my small and smart family. Let's wait together for the new luxurious upcoming car in India.

• Manoharan |03 Jan,2013 09:44:18 AM

I am planning to buy a small luxury car, my preference is to go for Volvo S60 but my concern over the ground clearance is only 136mm.

• Piyush |13 Jul,2015 08:42:31 AM

Star rating and description has no match