Volkswagen Vento: A much awaited car in India

By for Volkswagen Vento from Chomu 2010-05-11 12:54:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, smart look,

Volkswagen Vento is much awaited car in India. I have found the details about Vento that it is expected to be launched by the month of June or July 2010. I have also found expected price that its priced at RS.8 lakh(expected price by another website reports). I hope that it will perform well in the auto market. It will be available in sedan segment like Honda City and Ford Fiesta. I am eagerly waiting for Volkswagen Vento. I would like to know that when it will introduce in the Indian auto market and also will be available in Indian showrooms. The price of new car models, would be affordable for me. Now I have finally made a mind to purchase a new avatar of Volkswagen, known as Volkswagen Vento.

• Mohan |12 May,2010 12:34:59 PM

Hi sampat, Its really a wonderful news for sedan car lovers that Volkswagen is going to launch its new sedan car models Vento soon in India. I would like to purchase it. But I didn't get any kind of information regarding that the launch date and price tags, according to Indian auto market. Let's waiting for new Vento..................

• uday |06 Jul,2010 12:11:17 PM

hi very good shape,economical and im planning to purchase, kindly inform me features, price of deisel version and launch date.

• CarDekho Team |06 Jul,2010 04:30:29 PM

Dear Users, Volkswagen Vento has been unveiled today in Delhi and would be available for sale from the last quarter of 2010. The car has been launched in both Diesel and Petrol versions powered by a 1.6 L engine. The Petrol version would be available in 6 speed automatic transmission in addition to 5 speed manual transmission. The car has been designed beautifully with some exciting features and specifications.